Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

look men, how I can put him? (map)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
!because of the minimap it puts to game how? what is need to put him ingame?
BabolPriston - look men, how I can put him? (map) - RaGEZONE Forums

one teleports stazione in crazy position of map oO:grr:

Now my kestion.
How he can possible in my PT? (Existe)

Forever grateful for all
:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to edit that post with a translation in your native language Babol? I don't understand the translation.

!because of the minimap it puts to game how? what is need to put him ingame?
Who are you talking about, and what has anyone or anything to do with the minimap? It is not clear.

one teleports stazione in crazy position of map
What is "stazione"? is this custom map? HOW are you teleporting? (core, pad, NPC, /field)

Now my kestion.
What is a "kestion"? Do you mean "question" or is that just a bad reverse ingrish on my behalf?
How he can possible in my PT? (Existe)
Who is "he"? "He" refers to the last mentioned male... but there isn't one. And how can he possibly _what_ in your PT? Is that what "(Existe)" refers to? As in, "How can he possibly exist in my PT?"... I'm still no nearer to understanding, because I don't know who "he" is.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bob, dont try to understand this, is just impossible to undesrtand, for the title i can undesrtand : how to add a map in game, map and minimap, but thats all I can understand, when he is talking about "he", im pretty sure he mean "it" (the map), anyway

@babolpriston: Use translator:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aha! The map is a "he". Yes... thanks Eduardo, gendered in-animates are so hard for a native English speaker. Boats and Cars and even Trees may be "she" but mostly anything that isn't a person or animal is just an "it".

The screenshots seem to tell all. That map appears to have a "prison" built into it at the regular spawn point to prevent theft. XD

Actually, where you spawn on a particular map under different situations is down to the game.exe code. Try to make and use your own maps first, then look at adding default maps to older game.exe (like Sanc3 or such)... then you should have enough information to know what to look for in order to steal maps from other people, and also enough knowledge not to need to do so. :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What map is mixed with what map here? o_O

It look like someone opened .smd with bugz added some parts from LL and compiled it into new map. Whatever it is................ interesting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you can be certain of one thing and others?
Because how is rPT? hehe I think you eye loko men.

Likes the map not? yes I see the buggando in mapa hehe, but he is hard.

Grateful all you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im pretty sure he says, he is trying to take the map and using in his own server or something like that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what the logo is on the screenshots he's trying so hard to hide... but that might well suggest he is trying to steal a map from another server... especially if that map spawns you in a prison under a normal PT client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what the logo is on the screenshots he's trying so hard to hide... but that might well suggest he is trying to steal a map from another server... especially if that map spawns you in a prison under a normal PT client.

That's it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well there you go. If BabolPriston owned RealmPT, he wouldn't hide the logo; surely? If not, and he has this working, he would make his own screen shots and not mix up some cheap fakes.

My 2 cents. (as it where)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That makes me wonder if people from Realm PT opened .smd files, who would like to recreate all objects from scratch. Maybe creating program that revers .smd back to some readable format is worth a try, and with opened .smb creating new dances, skills would not be so hard.
Anyone have memory address where ase->smd/smb process is happening I would like to take a look at code there.

Back