Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Magic Mix Edit Server Files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'll anticipate before starting to talk about is that I am using Google Translate and so can leave sentences without context, sorry.
Many good has doubts like me, How Modificiar Mix of Magic Files I know many talk is simple hex, but not how to get information on the table mix, even the offset etc..
and many charge for editing.
I know that the forum should have someone who knows and probably some just sell the information, but it will be possible someone tell me how I edit? Thank you.
att, ArcanooN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't know the Magic files well enough to be sure, but it's still based on the same original server releases. Does the normal Mix editor not work? Has the offset changed?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fails the table is modified but no one tells you where it is located and the people who know where they are just selling information = /

Back