Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mini maps could not be shown

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi community, I am struggling with the maps that added and edited by gzuz on MPT server. Some maps such as Mystery Temple, Boat, Tier5 quest, Ice Mine 1 see photos below:
1.JPG - Mini maps could not be shown - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - Mini maps could not be shown - RaGEZONE Forums 3.JPG - Mini maps could not be shown - RaGEZONE Forums
I'm currently using the MPT-FullClient3135.exe and an update http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/mpt-admin-client-880086/

So if anyone has archived a fix please tell me how to fix it. Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi community, I am struggling with the maps that added and edited by gzuz on MPT server. Some maps such as Mystery Temple, Boat, Tier5 quest, Ice Mine 1 see photos below:
View attachment 125970View attachment 125971View attachment 125972
I'm currently using the MPT-FullClient3135.exe and an update http://forum.ragezone.com/f286/mpt-admin-client-880086/

So if anyone has archived a fix please tell me how to fix it. Thank you very much for your help!

i am glad to help you .but i have none of the maps you edited,can you give me your maps and then i fix it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi rxaicy what maps do you need. I got the maps from gzuz . He did all the job but i cant find out where i can to fix it. there are links to download those stuffs.

I am using MPT-FullClient3135.exe. So tell me if i need to download some files!
Thank you very much buddy!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi rxaicy what maps do you need. I got the maps from gzuz . He did all the job but i cant find out where i can to fix it. there are links to download those stuffs.

I am using MPT-FullClient3135.exe. So tell me if i need to download some files!
Thank you very much buddy!
hey guy,i am sorry to say that i had these two files.i don't have thses files of maps,you know?where can i download your MPT-FullClient3135?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the Client.
Client DL:
Part 1 -http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edach2acatj8hl2
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -
Part 5 -

or you just need some folders of fields or maps or something. Let me know! Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is the Client.
Client DL:
Part 1 -http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edach2acatj8hl2
Part 2 -
Part 3 -
Part 4 -
Part 5 -

or you just need some folders of fields or maps or something. Let me know! Thanks

all the links are invalid , i just need maps of Mystery Temple, Boat, Tier5 quest..can you upload them? it had better be the one i can use..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can find the map? which folder i can give you?? and the links are all Ok to me i just copy the link and paste it into new window. or you can try the other links:

That all i have. Im sure the mediafire links are still ok.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where i can find the map? which folder i can give you?? and the links are all Ok to me i just copy the link and paste it into new window. or you can try the other links:

That all i have. Im sure the mediafire links are still ok.

these maps are in the folder named magic ,like the path :field/magic/ ... i come from China,it limited me to visit some foregin ip...so i cannot use your link for me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im uploading to Dropbox. Hope u can download it. just only map folder and the directory is MPTclient/field/map. Thanks

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry, i still cannot download it...if it is possible,can you upload your client to i am so sorry to make you trouble..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im on the way bro. Thanks for your help!!!

How do you go? Could you download them or not? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will do bro but it tale time because the file is almost 800 MB. will upload too you tmr. Thanks again for your help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes,me too .have you done your link for me?my bro...the mini map is just lack of .tga files,you add mystery.tga boat.tga and questt5.tga into the map folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bud. Have you have all the maps working by copying the .tga files to map folder? i Did check and all the files are in there? Those are the links for you to download. Just have a look when you have the files:

I'm very sure there are something we need to check regarding to the write field files. But I have no ideas what to do cuz its a bit higher than i know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi bro...where are you from? which tools you used to communicate with each other? i have something to give you...but it is hard here to upload them..can you use QQ that one tool popular in China...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@rxaicy this is a common problem in some private servers, could u share to the community, i mean the solution? instead of give the solution in a private way, I´ve saw that problems in ppl who is starting their servers with the mpt files, u can send the solution to Bob, so he can upload and do what is needed to do to help others

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't touch maps in years but I think you need:
push offset "fore-2"
push offset "forest\\fore-2.ase"
call "function that use those 2"

where "fore-2" is name of minimap image located in Field\map
title will be in Field\Title (you need to add "t" to the end, e.g. fore-2t.tga)

Back