Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mini maps could not be shown

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ rxaicy. What do you mean by tools. I dont use any tools i just downloaded here. I'm from Vietnam but currently living in Australia. Have you got it fixed?
@Vormav. Thank you for the advice but actually I do not have any idea about that. Can you give me which tool im going to use to make changes?Thank you very much!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You need to use disassembler such as ollydbg but if you never used one before than you can take a look at this, I created it long ago. Should be easy enough to add/remove maps. You just need some basic knowledge about C/C++... and some disassembling skills but tutorial should guide you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the previous post what should I do? Is that as same as hexing and changing the string? 4 Fields are missing mini maps Ice Mine, Lost Temple, Boat, quest5. Can you give me a bit more where iam going to change by using ollydbg. Thank you very much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi vormav. about this I need to use OllyDbg to check the field function right? Would u mind making me anexample on Ice Mine. Appreciate it mate!
I didn't touch maps in years but I think you need:
push offset "fore-2"
push offset "forest\\fore-2.ase"
call "function that use those 2"

where "fore-2" is name of minimap image located in Field\map
title will be in Field\Title (you need to add "t" to the end, e.g. fore-2t.tga)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can find Ice Mine in any modern game.exe. Just compare it. I define my IM like this:
Code:
        field((char *)mine_1, (char *)"Mine\\mine-1.ASE", (char *)"mine-1");
     fieldCmd((char *)mine_1, 18006, -34740);
     teleport((char *)mine_1, 17944, -34641, 246, 64, 32, 100, 0);
   teleportTo((char *)mine_1, (char *)ice1, 35352, 31928, 829);
  environment((char *)mine_1, fldT_dungeon, skyT_rainy_sky_7, skyT_rainy_sky_7, skyT_rainy_sky_7, bgmT_dungeon_gloomy_heart, 0, 100, 3);

if you don't see your minimap than check if you are push'ing "mine-1" offset before "Mine\\mine-1.ASE".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI Vomav. I used the Ollydbg to open the client.exe. How could I find those things
field((char *)mine_1, (char *)"Mine\\mine-1.ASE", (char *)"mine-1");
fieldCmd((char *)mine_1, 18006, -34740);
teleport((char *)mine_1, 17944, -34641, 246, 64, 32, 100, 0);
teleportTo((char *)mine_1, (char *)ice1, 35352, 31928, 829);
environment((char *)mine_1, fldT_dungeon, skyT_rainy_sky_7, skyT_rainy_sky_7, skyT_rainy_sky_7, bgmT_dungeon_gloomy_heart, 0, 100, 3);

Sorry but i could not understand your tutorial and I havent done something like that before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file .tga in Field\Title already have t in the the end. And I this open the file WriteClientfield.dll and i found it. what should i do for this?Thanks!
22.JPG - Mini maps could not be shown - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i suggest u to look for another tga mini map thats already working and see whats different

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The technical content of this thread goes beyond what I have time to investigate right now, but I would like to correct a misunderstanding with rxaicy posts.

He's trying to help, but in China most of the file sharing sites we use are banned by the Govt. Most of the file sharing sites they use in China are banned here. Likewise, they can't use MSN, Skype, YIM, ICQ etc. but they do use QQ, and so can we. With QQ (like MSN or such) you can chat, and share files privately.

These are the "tools" he's talking about. What program can you use to chat and share files without some **** interfering and telling you it's an illegal export. ;)

Although we'd rather files where uploaded, and links shared here, rxaicy is a good PT dev with some geographic restrictions on his interaction with us. Please don't look unkindly on him because of this.

Thanks. :)

Back