Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Miracle!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
zc0927ft01 - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums zc0927ft02 - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums zc0927ft04 - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums zc0927ft05 - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums zc0927ft07 - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
What exactly is the point of this post?

Why post these pics without any source or info?
Are you trying to claim them as your own files and advertise your private server?

Okay, so you downloaded the latest KPT client.
Ran it on your own private server and are playing around with the new chars.
Or you just grabbed these default pics from the Korean PT website...

Congrats, you have done something everyone else has done/can do.
Don't try and claim this as your own work, AND then advertise your private server...
Tacky as man.

For anyone who wants these new files download this: extract and run "PsUpdate(test).exe" it will download all the new files for the new characters and items, (~200mb) which can then be place into any official client, run the KPT client with the included admin hotuk.

rxaicy - New Miracle!! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What exactly is the point of this post?

Why post these pics without any source or info?
Are you trying to claim them as your own files and advertise your private server?

Okay, so you downloaded the latest KPT client.
Ran it on your own private server and are playing around with the new chars.
Or you just grabbed these default pics from the Korean PT website...

Congrats, you have done something everyone else has done/can do.
Don't try and claim this as your own work, AND then advertise your private server...
Tacky as man.

For anyone who wants these new files download this: extract and run "PsUpdate(test).exe" it will download all the new files for the new characters and items, (~200mb) which can then be place into any official client, run the KPT client with the included admin hotuk.

why are you so excited? i just told others pt had been updated. that is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You said nothing in your post. Gave no info to the update.

You just dumped some pics...
My guess is that rxaicy was excited too. He's not advertising his server, but does have a support link in his signature. (perfectly legitimate, BTW; this is one place you are allowed a small advertisement for your affiliation :):)

rxaicy is Chinese (ims) and English translation is not always easy for him. I appreciate the heads-up. ^_^

Do we get a new character selection screen with more slots for these new classes, or what? How does it work? Will the new Client connect to existing servers? As you can tell, I'm excited too... maybe enough to downgrade back to Windoze and set a server up again? (not sure) ^_^

Reaction score
Oh did not realise that was in his signature ^^

Yes, the latest kpt game client can connect to KPT server 1977 (http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/kpt-server-version-1976-a-666456/) mirror 2 is still up.

Char select screen is the same old select screen, just with the two extra characters, Assassina in Tempskron and Shaman in Morion.

Your account can also now hold 6 characters instead of the regular 5.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My guess is that rxaicy was excited too. He's not advertising his server, but does have a support link in his signature. (perfectly legitimate, BTW; this is one place you are allowed a small advertisement for your affiliation :):)

rxaicy is Chinese (ims) and English translation is not always easy for him. I appreciate the heads-up. ^_^

Do we get a new character selection screen with more slots for these new classes, or what? How does it work? Will the new Client connect to existing servers? As you can tell, I'm excited too... maybe enough to downgrade back to Windoze and set a server up again? (not sure) ^_^

thank you,bob...i am not good at english,so i don't want to say any more than pic...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, but this one still gives me the same error. The updater stops anywhere from 75-90% and then doesn't do anything.
I have the same issues with the original updaters and nothing seem to work.
I even tried korean VPN to see if they limit it to a korean ip, same result although I did get to 99% with that.

Could anyone who does have the new items just upload the folders somewhere?
image/Sinimage/item/Weapon
image/Sinimage/item/DropItem

Those 2 folders are the only things I need out of the client, not interested in the new classes as I will not get it in my pServer anyway.

Back