Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Priston

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Holy s***
Its been 6 years since i joined this forum for making PT server. Today i just accidently hit an old bookmark and it brought me here. Can any1 tell me the PT mobile is still working?
Everything is coming back to me, my sweet childhood game

Reaction score
Holy s***
Its been 6 years since i joined this forum for making PT server. Today i just accidently hit an old bookmark and it brought me here. Can any1 tell me the PT mobile is still working?
Everything is coming back to me, my sweet childhood game

Welcome back!
Yeah it's still working, still horribly laggy though (I guess for anyone outside of china).
But it is getting better, servers are packed.

(pic from a few mins ago)

There are still official game servers for PC around:
AND a heap of private servers for PC.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SUnnyz my man, i remembered you. You are the one that helped me with my server. Thank you!
I am testing the mobile version as well and i have high hopes on this one. Its so good to come back here knowing the only MMORPG i love is still alive and well!!!!

Welcome back!
Yeah it's still working, still horribly laggy though (I guess for anyone outside of china).
But it is getting better, servers are packed.

(pic from a few mins ago)

There are still official game servers for PC around:
AND a heap of private servers for PC.

I saw the developer of this mobile version above, is there any possible way to contact him again? would really love to have an english version.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SUnnyz my man, i remembered you. You are the one that helped me with my server. Thank you!
I am testing the mobile version as well and i have high hopes on this one. Its so good to come back here knowing the only MMORPG i love is still alive and well!!!!

I saw the developer of this mobile version above, is there any possible way to contact him again? would really love to have an english version.

I've decided to take the plunge and check this out myself. From what I've gathered the game has gone passed the beta servers and the admins have been working on the game bit by bit (they've only just gone from 5x items to 8x items) so still a lot of work to go into it.

It's a little buggy still such as picking up items etc. The authors have completely renamed the game from Pristontale to 精灵手游 which translates to Elf Hand Tour which I don't know whether or not would be much use to any of you, but if you copy the Chinese name above and post it into youtube, you'll find a lot more videos in relation to releases etc.

I've been playing the game on my iPhone 8+ and it seems to be a decent edit of the original PT, very straight forward and you can pretty much guess all the quests, if you tap the quest it take you to what you need and any monsters you need to kill for quests have red text above their heads, purple text above heads if bosses. If you're like me and impatient to wait for the English version I'd download it from the taptap store provided in previous posts.

If I had to make an assumption, the English version would be released after the Chinese version is completed, which from the current progression could take another year or two :(

I'm on daily so if anyone fancy's playing hit me up. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm waiting for years to see a working mobile version. Most people know me in the game as MrBusy. If anyone can keep me updated or even get me playing I would appreciate that alot!

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yoo aussie! How's life? Haha everytime I find you around the pristonworld!

Done! Haha too bad I don't understand any of it, but luckily the game hasn't changed much.
Morion will be added later? And is there any news about an english version or update?

Reaction score
duck knows, don't speak or read hieroglyphics.
is your friend :p:
Install it on your phone, use camera mode, point at hieroglyphics, get live translation :thumbup:

siAmW8W - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

v70YrjA - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
duck knows, don't speak or read hieroglyphics.
is your friend :p:
Install it on your phone, use camera mode, point at hieroglyphics, get live translation :thumbup:

siAmW8W - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

v70YrjA - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

I actually meant ingame, I still didn't learn korean ?????? anyways thanks for info seeyou around. I'll keep an eye on this thread for news

Attachments

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Thats not korean, the game is in Chinese.

Side note, i can't find the skill master haha

I actually meant ingame, I still didn't learn korean ������ anyways thanks for info seeyou around. I'll keep an eye on this thread for news

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't think you use a skill master but can obtain them in a skill book menu. ( Didn't play for a long time ) but that's what I recall.

This is true. It’s on the side tab to the right.
You discover a lot of things through quests so just enjoy the game and explore, keep pressing the quests and you’ll figure it out yourself ????

My advise, start with a mech I started with a fire and decided to create a mech and I’ve already levelled faster.
Top tip: when you’re level 25 or so go to forbidden land and leach off the higher levels their drops, you get some crystals which will help you level pretty quick ????

The games far from complete so patience and all that

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
i must say i do like the auto travel function (open map, click location and he runs there)
and the mounts (steeds)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
Morions class we're add at a few updates.
There's a vídeo showing this :
(my channel xD)

Someone has found a link wich is parking?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I do not know what you hear, but after the last updates the game is very bad connection

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every once in a while I think back of PT and I come back to this forum, to see if there's already an English (mobile)version available.

I guess it's not gonna happen right? Man I still love this game.

Reaction score
Masangsoft has officially licensed Pristontale to a mobile game developer.

Korean developer FOW GAMES today announced it has signed an deal with Masangsoft to develop a mobile MMORPG based on the Priston Tale IP, now titled Priston Tale M. Originally developed and launched by YD Games, Priston Tale was one of the first MMORPG titles for many current gamers, and the is still being kept alive today by Masangsoft. Just barely though.
FOW GAMES previously developed 1 mobile MMORPG before, titled Kingdom: Flames of War using its in-house game engine, the Ray Engine. Unfortunately, Kingdom: Flames of War only launched in and Taiwan. Ray Engine is touted as being to create massive worlds and allow players to switch channels “without loading.” Priston Tale M has no launch schedule yet, so stay tuned for updates!

renantoledo - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Masangsoft has officially licensed Pristontale to a mobile game developer.

What's the point?
Can you explain the YG GAME?
About the game info looks like a new game, it’s not the Pristintable

Back