Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Priston

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
interesting, any idea who made it? was it official ? (unlikely)

Reaction score
Yeah it's very real.
I got the .apk for Android from a friend:

vBv7xOJ - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Dv4qsMo - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

UrKIN5d - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

GZ8DEbc - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

2d9UJi1 - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

IGxf5e4 - Mobile Priston - RaGEZONE Forums

Plays like horsepoop on a small phone though, you really need a bigger screen phone/tablet otherwise after an hour of playing you will have permanently deformed hands.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@SunnyZ is it direct interface with their main server? (i.e. keeps all the same chars?) or is it its own stand alone server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does the administrator open the server every week?
I downloaded it and really this ofiline someone has the contact of the company or site or link that we can be warned when it gives to enter the game

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
how did you make this moxieos? amazing work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just rewrite the whole things(server/client, include windows/MacOS/ios/android), some of the assets are using the old PC assets.
We have added some other new features in, the game status is only in beta test.

Staff member
Reaction score
Moxieos ? hmmm do you remember him @drz? Isnt he that guy that wanted to help us in the past and then simply disappeared ? Well, I guess we all know what he wanted then.

Shame on you. I really hope this does not work. Sorry.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont remember if Moxieos was in our team. So many people just join develop teams just for leeching source and was never seen after...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What do you want to say?
Do you mean I got source from your engine?
You are wrong!!!! I even have never seem your source code at all!!!

All of the game source code are rewrited from scratch.

Shame on you, because what you had said.

Moxieos ? hmmm do you remember him @drz? Isnt he that guy that wanted to help us in the past and then simply disappeared ? Well, I guess we all know what he wanted then.

Shame on you. I really hope this does not work. Sorry.

Hello drz,

Always thanks for you help about the PT smd/smb file format problem.Because of your help(on skype), I could release ptmodeltool(covert smd to obj) here in 2014.

After a few months I join your team to see what can I help.And I left in a few days, because:
1. Sometimes I couldn't connect to the team website. (bad network condition in China)
2. I am not good at english. I can't follow your guys. I don't know how to help.
3. My son was born and I need to take care of him. It's more busy than I relized.

If you remember, I had told you that I was trying to make a mobile version pt with OpenGLES, about the day I congratulated to you for Gemany won the World Cup in 2014.

What I want to say is that I don't use any of your team's code in my game dev, even I can not remember I got any engine source code from you.

But I appreciate for all your help in the earlier time. You are my friend forever, Indeed!
Dont remember if Moxieos was in our team. So many people just join develop teams just for leeching source and was never seen after...

Back