Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

making modifications to Game.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that I am already bothering ^_^, but I need help from you guys.
I Googled and not found a game.exe according to my need.
1-I need a game.exe with ice mine included. I didn't think neither tutorial to add maps.
2-I can't do the x-trap function.

Thank you for your Attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Game.exe

1. Why can you not follow ? Did you simply not know what to look for?
  2. Why can't you follow ? Are you using an encrypted client such as ePT / bPT? If so, don't or, at the very least, decrypt and strip the executable packing and security before you start to attempt XTrap, GameGuard, nProtect removal / disabling.
Just saying "I can't follow the plain and simple guides which everyone else has managed, please write another" does not help us. I accept you may have looked, and failed to find, and don't mind pointing you in the right direction. I know the posts in this section like the back of my hand by now, and have a slight advantage. XD (P.S. That doesn't mean I won't patronise people with a simple LMGTFY link... but that may help you improve your own searches, in the long run :wink:)

I also don't mind admitting that some section of any guide may be able to be improved. However, most of the guides have had a positive response from someone or other, indicating that there was enough information there, if you know how to read it. If you point out which bit you think you're struggling to understand, we may be able to improve on the quality of the guide by adding a clearer explanation. ^_^

Please help us to help you. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks bobsobol. The game.exe which I am working is game.exe of very clarinha server files.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/server-files-clarinha-779030/
I tried the method of removal guide, but i found the command-line.
If I could remove this xtrap certainly my problems have already been solved.
I apologize bobsobol by not mentioned the game.exe which I am working.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No such client was ever posted, but that was a pServer, and if (as the OP suggests) it is similar to MajestyPT, then XTrap *must* already be stripped. However, the client is tied to a custom DLL and (usually) heavily compressed and encrypted. I've never seen a Clarinha Client, to my knowledge, but from what I've read, it doesn't seem very plausible that XTrap could exist in this environment. The techniques used to modify and "improve" it are incompatible with the protection systems XTrap employs.

What makes you so confident that XTrap is what is causing your issues, if I may ask?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes bobsobol. Xtrap of that error shown in your guide, I even trying to find the line that you showed did everything right, but not disabled. I'm Still learning how to use the OllyDbG aprendir some things on the gregoo, but I am having difficulties in changing the version and remove xtrap.
If you want I can disponibizar client download very light that I am trying to use for you check.

I thank you for your Attention

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. It seems I'm working blind. Please share a link to the client you are trying to fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made Myself Available on this site:

Bobsobol thank you for your attention

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't use "clarinha" files! It has a lot of bugs and you will have a big trouble if you run a server with lots of players. My suggestion is: Use the oldest files, I would say jPT or Server Craft. jPT doesn't have premium items saving when you relog like Server Craft has, but I guess jPT has less bugs than Server Craft.

I was told Server Craft has some bugs too - which I don't know what bug - but I belive it is less than Clarinha because in BR boards I've seen a lot of threads of people having troubles with this files. :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Sheen, I shall not use this server files. But I live a dilemma, I am looking for a game.exe for my need, but did not encounter.
I make the XTrap of game.exe of BPT, but I can't register the IP, because of some protection.
If someone has a game.exe , with current maps that is editable I thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, never use any client based on recent EPT or BPT clients. Always stick with the Asian ones. ^_^ Much easier to translate from Asian and have a solid stable client with no protection poopie in your way and more features to begin with than to spend months hacking out protection to end up with a buggy client you can't do much with before it breaks and already be way behind on the present feature set. ;)

Back