Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Admin Client

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have been using the mpt admin client, trying to add new maps into it. But i cannot add a new section in CFF Explorer, nor can i make changes to the section headers with LordPE. Does this client have some sort of protection on it? i thought that was only the game.exe that had it? :S

Also-

Is the admin client a modified ept client? it seems as if it would be one of the later ept clients with items added in...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try with . I have no problem with creating new section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i cannot add a new section in CFF Explorer
That sounds like you directly disagree with this statement Vormav.

I wonder what the two of you are doing differently.

FYI, I have seen several PE files (executable images) on the verge of corruption from LordPE and such editing programs, which an additional CFF Explorer edit will push over the edge and into corrupted.

I've also seen cleverly engineered PE files deliberately corrupted to the point where Windows can only just load them okay, specifically to prevent any further edits. ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sorry guys, yeah lordpe corrupted it! >.<, i am now rewriting the writedll's to work with magicpt server locations so that the existing maps can be used.

However-
I am having trouble, the commands for teleport cores do not work with writefield. Does anyone know how to fix these? i assume they are just pointing to the offset in hex that starts that area?

Question - i have recreated the map formatting using mpt's map names and files with writefield. How do i get the xyz starting position for dungeon maps? If i cannot walk straight into them i need a tele co-ord =/ any ideas?

Edit 2 -

NVM, figured it all out, tomorrow ill release a client using vormav's writefield. It has ice mine, ft1,ft2,ad1,ad2,ad3,magic temple,boat and lost battlefield.

I have yet to add in the new items fully (ie 108 items) that will come in a week or so.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
All maps added. Aditional Maps are as follows:
52-AD1
53-AD2
54-AD3
55-FT1
56-FT2
57-Mystery Temple
58-Lost BattleField
59-Boat
60-Tier 5 quest cave (spawn point in ric under stairs)
61-Ice Mine 1

Creds to vormav for writefield.

Later i will release maps with teleporter pads to get to the areas currently unnaccessible to players via walking. ie. LBF and MT.

Side Note-
I might add MT as third floor for FT series of maps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The maps FT1, FT2 are giving dc trespassed failed Restricted Area (56) (125) and in the other you can not damage the mobs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks SunnyZ and gzuz. With the GZUZ Extra Maps Client I could not go into Atlantic town. I just was spotted in one place.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a level limit on the map? What level where you when you went there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI bob, it is 140. I think it is top level. I meant when i bought a Atlantic core and moved there, i could not go and just stood on 1 spot. and the map wasn't shown up just only green dots indicating the NPCs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used this client and serves happens that the client does not connect this server and using the magic lvl 249 found in the World Priston I can not login, what is wrong with the game that comes with the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been using this client/server since gzuz released these files (fixed ones) but i figured it out that Mystery Temple, Death Cave, Boat and Ice mean don't have mini-map and title.. I've tried everything that I suspected which causes the client/server executables not to load the mini-map and title.. Ancient Dungeons and Lost Battlefield works fine.. maybe someone knows how to fix it or atleast give us an idea on how to fix it.. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see back gzuz. Before I had had a thread asking how to fix it and there was no way to fix. Anyway, could you tell me more where I could get mini maps to match map names please. Do I need download any of the files? Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the client/server from gzuz in this thread the most up to date ?

Anyone found a fix for Atlantis core spawning under the field ?

Any help would be appreaciated, thanks

Edit : I found a workaround for Atlantis spawn position.
When I spawn under the field, my position is X:-1047 Y:-202 Z:-16973.
Using npcmanager, I added the battle portal npc from battle town at that position so whenever I get stuck there I can get out since this teleport works.

Even if this works, I would be very happy if someone could help me find a proper fix, thanks

Last edited:
Back