Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Damage (bug or limit?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, i'm in test fase with mpt admin/client files.

My problem is when i reach the lvl 115, get the 115 weapon, i go to hunt.
I attack the first monster and all works fine, but when i try to kill another one,
the damage decrease a lot (I press F9, the damage for the first monster is 8000 aprox.
but for second is aprox 20!!!).
The other thing rare is when i age the weapon the damage is 20 always!.

I dont know is a bug or i pass the maximun damage of the server.

Someone knows what happend and how fix it??.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, i'm in test fase with mpt admin/client files.

My problem is when i reach the lvl 115, get the 115 weapon, i go to hunt.
I attack the first monster and all works fine, but when i try to kill another one,
the damage decrease a lot (I press F9, the damage for the first monster is 8000 aprox.
but for second is aprox 20!!!).
The other thing rare is when i age the weapon the damage is 20 always!.

I dont know is a bug or i pass the maximun damage of the server.

Someone knows what happend and how fix it??.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Ive noticed that using items with 200-300 atk pow wont bug the damage but anything over that will bug the damage and would have to relog to fix ur bug damage to then get it again, i think max atk pow on your char page is like 1xxx-21xx is when i dont get damage bug but i could be wrong, not sure if the limit is coded into game.exe or if its gregoo's hacking values that are included into MPT .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's exactly my problem, but what about archers, if i'm not wrong their att. pw
in high levels surpass 1xxx-21xx.
I remember using 1 GM code (i can't remember which one), that shows max Dmg 2108.

But that cant be right because of Archer Char as i mentioned above surpass easily that value.

Edit: Unless each char has different "damage limit"

Back