Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mpt items not found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While using the mpt server i can see in pritator alot of items that i cant spawn, for example the cronus armor, when i typ /@get "Cronus Armor" it dsnt drop the armor, just a flag with that name. and when i pick it up it just dissapears... Anyone know the answer to this?

And iam still looking for a method so the admin client dsnt need to use sheltoms or money for aging. anyone know anything about that? please respond if you do :)

Staff member
Reaction score
About the aging methods, I wouldn't allow such thing here because it may lead to several people hacking. Even if its just a GM game, that you claim you will just use for yourself, we can't really trust everyone will do the same, and this will be very bad for every one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then how about a program, that sends a item alredy aged to the inventory? like a item distributor that supports aging to!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im telling ya, there are alot of server using the method iam desctibing :/

im telling ya, there are alot of server using the method iam desctibing :/ Btw, do you know how to use other servers skins? from their client

Back