Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mystic Crystal Monster Editing

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi All

I've had a search through to no avail.

Has anyone had any experience with changing which monsters spawn from a Mystic crystal?
I've tried searching through ollydbg for the item code (090108) but couldn't really find anything i could understand.

Im wanting to make the mystic crystals more worth while for higher levels (swap out hopy, decoy, goblin etc for higher lvl monsters)

Additionally, does anyone know what hex string i should be searching for to find the aging rates?
Only thing i've found is the editing programs which doesnt work for my server (same for mixes)

Staff member
Reaction score
Check the source code for the function OpenMonsterFromCristal
If I am right, its a hard-coded array of the possible monsters that can come out of that crystal. Once you located it in the source, just find it in olly and you are good to go.

Or, you can create your own DLL with that function, but making sure to update the pointers and stuff, and then you can start editing your game/server with your own code.

Upvote 0
Back