Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Noxtrap

Reaction score
And help me to remove the game file xtrap, thank you, or speak removal method tell me! Be indebted forever.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
OT:
Please don't reply to your own posts. This is known as "bumping" and this isn't the first time I've had to fix that for you. It is against the forum rules, and can be infracted.

If you click post, and then think of something you should have included, just use the edit button. (I do that a lot)​

The method you list does work, and many people have successfully followed that guide to attest to that. The client you list will not dowload past my firewall, and is probably why.

It may be that it's just EPT, or BPT, which have the malware Thamida embedded in them. (I can't download those any more either) But if that is the case, you need to get rid of that before you can start on XTrap. Because it won't download, I can't tell you how to do that.

Just because it's an official release, doesn't mean it's not infected. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
As the guide you quote instructs, but if you have a Themida packed client, you'll have to strip that first... somehow. Better solution (because AFAIK, no executable is ever quite the same after Themida) just use a client that isn't packed to begin with. :)

Back