Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are trying to relocate our NPC's with sandurr's npc manager.

For example we try to get philai skill master on his place.

the position we set it up is z: 75494
The z axes keep resetting to "0" when we reopen the manager.

and every npc wich has his z axis on 0 is now walkin arround in refuge of the ancients..

So now we dont have a skill master in phillai. and no idea how to get it back in the right position.

has anyone had this problem before?

tnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not possible to get an NPC to warp from one field to another using the NPC editor.

The only thing I can imagine is that your server has Refuge of Ancients underneath Phillai? If the Z is 0 then NPCs will fall below the ground like they walked into a map hole, but if another field is (logically) below the one they spawn in, they *may* end up there, even though they spawned in Phillai?

Are you sure that all fields co-ordinates are the same in the server as they are in the client?

Sometimes it's better to use the NPC editor to create completely new NPC file, because it's not so good at editing existing ones. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we tryed using npc manager. and yesterday i read something that the manager issent working for phillai.
im trying to get my hands on the editor but all the download links are down

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the NPC's are showing up at z0 i checked that but ingame we press f9 and our z number is over 70000 and then if we create the npc the z drops to 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i found the npc editor, ill try it later.
Not sure it will fix our problem. ill let you know if it worked.

Reaction score
That npc editor has never worked for me, as you said it always returns Z to 0 for some reason.

I use PriTaTor. Kick butt program. Controls everything.
It does need a bit of setting up, missing images here and there causing memory problems.
But once you get it going its fantastic.

NaSi - NPC Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

NaSi - NPC Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting the missing \Maps\error.bmp :x missing file
I have searched and read alot but coudnt find the solution

Anyone know what to do?

Reaction score
yeah lol

Make a folder in your server called "Maps"
inside that folder make a 256x256 pixel image in paint, name it error.bmp

Basically the program overlays a image of the map with NPCs markers on it.
For pillai you would create a bitmap of the map and name it pilai.bmp ad chuck it ni that maps folder.
Then when you load up the program you would see a top view image of Pillai map and can place NPC's on it where ever.

I've tried, but getting it to align up is impossible. So just one simple black bitmap called error.bmp will do just fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Error.bmp is included in the Maps folder of original archive provided with the latest version by it's author. Why do you not have a copy?

Get a new one ! Version 1.8.800 PriTaTor by Sumomo.

As a bonus, I have already attached source code for V1.8.857 elsewhere, so I'll link that here. View attachment 97339

Reaction score
Holy hell. Bobsobol. I love you!

I have only been able to find just the exe and source code, none of the image and such.

Thanks for this, going right into my server with the current exe (also yours)

Download PriTaTor 1.8.800 + 1.8.857 + Map files + source code(1.8.857) :

Back