Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OllyDBG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shall i need to be able to learn ollydbg . so that i can be able to modify things around pristontale ?. i want to fully understand how MPT or any PT works. confidently edit the files and executables.
where can i find a good resources to be able to ollydbg pt files. does this site suffice ?. i see that this is useful also.

in what instances ollydbg is useful for in pt developing. i want to learn stuffs and expand my knowledge. i already setup a server the MPT. what shall i do next?. i want to make someday a stable server and work it online although its illegal but its an accomplishment to me :) anyhow. any thoughts ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Learn PT before MPT, so that you can fix the many bugs in MPT? That would be my suggestion.

There isn't much to using OllyDbg if you understand digital-principals of a CPU core. That's a basic pre-requisite. That and basic x86 assembler.

If you know those things, the interface of Olly is massively straight-forward. That's why we all use it. It's just to simple a tool to use anything else.

There are lots and lots of alternatives, but Olly covers all the bases and has almost 0 learning curve... you just hit the ground running.

Back