Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I`m opening my own server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I`m opening my own server and i`got a problem,i`have an Router to connect all the computers on house,so i`need to open the ports for the game,but the problem is another problem,i`cant connect to my own server,i`m editing the hotuk.ini Ip`s to 127.0.0.1 so only i`can connect,cuz i`wanna check the server,and its doing Unable to connect to server.
and i`changed the Ip on the regedit,and on ldata,can someone please help me with this problem?

i`m opening the 4096 file and cant connect.

and if someone know,give me the ports i`need to open too pls...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
127.0.0.1 is your local IP address. Meaning that its not LAN, so you wont have to forward ports. So if 127.0.0.1 isnt working for an IP address, then something is wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey,its me on another account,the other one is my friend...
listen,i`know about what u told,but what is wrong?
can someone help me open my server good?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i`read,but in my hotuk.ini that my friend gave me and he had a server with it,in my hotuk there isn`t 3 GAME_SERVER IP`s,i`dunno what to do!

Back