Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Party Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, I have a problem with a Party Bug
the bytes are incorrect, look this:
any idea for fix this?
Thanks All.
PARTY - Party Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, this is an sum, in routine of party in server...
microamazing helped me for this, he must decide whether or not to post this bug. =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry.
Client, I'll reply.

Last edited:
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
The weird thing is that it prints the first party member correctly but not the other one, what lvl is the second guy?and what his name?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gm is a test.
gm Level is 149.
test Level is 149.
Can not speak English well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi, I have a problem with a Party Bug
the bytes are incorrect, look this:
any idea for fix this?
Thanks All.
View attachment 126215

this bug is due to new algorithm of the party in new kpt game.exe,two methods you can choose,one is to fix game.exe that i don't support, the other is to fix server.exe,you can upload it,and i will fix for you,of course for others.

look at your picture, did you use the tier5 kpt game.exe? this version had been changed a lot, if you are not skillful at pt, i advise you not use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, more bugs for solve, an bug for solved too, is Warehouse, don't save your items and gold. these bugs, are all in server.exe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, more bugs for solve, an bug for solved too, is Warehouse, don't save your items and gold. these bugs, are all in server.exe

yes,the structure of the .dat had been changed,such as quests, if you did lv30 quest,the point will not be right,so you should be extend the size of the dat. USE RC 1.70

Reaction score
yeah, they use Rc170, but this is not the problem, cos all things will be saved for the game.exe who have the rigth size inside it =D

Reaction score
yeah, they use Rc170, but this is not the problem, cos all things will be saved for the game.exe who have the rigth size inside it =D
not realy, the server does work with dat, they 'load' the dat inside a virtual memory, and work with it, the Thread, so you need to fix it, the virtual memory of char, the dat will be fine anyway =D

Back