Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pristontale 2 Server files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone,

Is anyone aware of any Pristontale 2 server files or source files?

Would be amazing.

Thanks in advance,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well as alpha player, closed beta top player i kinda want PT2 to return. After 8+ years of wow its quite boring.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want client full of PT2, someone have?

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Poeple just want to leech... is that right? I just keep wondering how they come here and ask for our help to something that we don't even have access to. I thought this was a community. If you do not want to share thats fine, its your choice, but then dont come ask for our help. Just be reasonable.
Despite of the fact that this is not PT2 section.... I wonder if I should just delete this thread.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Poeple just want to leech... is that right? I just keep wondering how they come here and ask for our help to something that we don't even have access to. I thought this was a community. If you do not want to share thats fine, its your choice, but then dont come ask for our help. Just be reasonable.
Despite of the fact that this is not PT2 section.... I wonder if I should just delete this thread.
Well as their is no betting section than the "Pristontale" Section to discuss something that belongs to Pristontale ( The 2nd version that is ) i kinda felt i had to post it here to stand a remote chance of finding something useful.

And I'm not trying to leech, I'm just curious if theirs even any files somewhere in this world that could be used.

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I said that to komadaki and japaokiko. I dont know about JP, but komadaki posted a screenshot of the files. Now, he doesnt want to share, but he wants our help... This is kinda contradictory isnt it? lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well he did not speak English very well but I have this version of priston tale 2 on dvd since 2010

Synthesis - Pristontale 2 Server files? - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would have to ask a friend I think he had a superior version almost to the last update, I hope you still have it saved on their hard drives.

I think I was the version before the upgrade coliseum.
well I hope the project PT2 private server. I will be aware of it.

Staff member
Reaction score
I think there is no public files, but I have the unpack PT2 "game.exe", even with xtrap removed. I need help to identify the packet encrypt/decrypt functions. If you are good with this and want to help, let me know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is a live PT2 server out there...i was on it like a month or 2 ago...couldnt tell u the name as i forgot but if i recall i just googled for it and found it. But then i also remembered that PT2 will never be what 13 years of PT1 gave me expectations for so i just play retail wow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there is no public files, but I have the unpack PT2 "game.exe", even with xtrap removed. I need help to identify the packet encrypt/decrypt functions. If you are good with this and want to help, let me know.

I could hire someone to do that, pm me if you're interested.

Back