Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How about "procedural"? (XD)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Would it be tooooo dificult to make 'semi-procedural' PT maps? i mean... To make an algorithm that would 'couple' or 'fit' (my english is not good! XD) some pre-made "modules" into a neat PT map...

I do not think that it would be much difficult for the 'prog' folks =D...

And if the models are needed i would gladly do them for this project... Since it would be fairly simple models and etc..

Here is one example of this kind of map construction:

I myself am getting the hangs of making those kind of 'procedural maps'.. xd.. To make those sort of things for PT should not be much difficult, since i made (i proggramed it) such things myself, and i am not really the most bright of the bulbs around here... For those, i used/applied a (kind of, since i messed around a lot with it) "recursive backtracking" method.. (but, for PT, i would apply this 'Daggerfall' logistics/algorythm),

ScreamingFox - How about "procedural"? (XD) - RaGEZONE Forums

(the last two images are from the new algorithm (3d one, EXTRREEEME!!!) i am making =3..)

(example, with an 'skeletal unfriendly', from the 'strictly 2d gameplay' one xd.. (the 3d one is still in the making XD..)

So...

Well...

WELL!?!?!??!?!

(this kind of means "what you guy think about it???")

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
thats awesome man, looks like it could be pretty cool.

Back