Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Program for making perfect item?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a program that let me spawn 100% perfect items?

Staff member
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Program for making perfect item?

No, I'm afraid you can only copy the item's file in OpenItem and then make the attack range like: 100 100 for an item with always 100 attack. That way you can always deliver perfect itens.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No, I'm afraid you can only copy the item's file in OpenItem and then make the attack range like: 100 100 for an item with always 100 attack. That way you can always deliver perfect itens.

so you mean to say that if i want a perfect one, i need to have 2 same item? one with normal stats and the other with perf stats that i can spawn?

Imri Persiado
Reaction score

Exactly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just remember to rename the zhoon so it matches the perf item, like :

da500A then zhoon also = da500A, and change the command so its not the same as the item with normal stats, open the zhoon and make it like :

Normal zhoon : "Normal Item"
Perf one : " Normal Item "

Understand? :blushing:

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Not sure if giving them equal names would bug something.. but I think it is better to name them like: ITEM NAME EPT, like EPT is your server

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

so you mean to say that if i want a perfect one, i need to have 2 same item? one with normal stats and the other with perf stats that i can spawn?
That's not what he's saying.
No!?
Just remember to rename the zhoon so it matches the perf item
Wrong. Zhoon has nothing to do with random item stats. It's just a translation file.

Look, when you manage to get, or make a perfect item, drop it on the floor. That will create a .itm file in the logs. Rename that file PerfWotzit.itm and your GM characters can ~@/get PerfWotzit to acquire a copy of the one already found.

Sheen has some idea how to edit the item files, and I re-released a tool to fix checksums in edited ones. (without which they get disallowed and / or cause DC)

You don't need 2, you just need one. (how do you think Item Dupe hackers make so much money? You think a GM can't do the same? ^_^)

Reaction score

i have a diferent ideia, do another openitem folder =D , like : SpecialItemFolder, and make the server load all the itens for a new Thread =) make a single command for gm like : /@SpecialItem japaokiko 2 ( speck ), and you can make a new pack of itens, who will have the 'same name' if u want, and will have perf stats =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That's not what he's saying.No!?Wrong. Zhoon has nothing to do with random item stats. It's just a translation file.

I dident mean the random stats. i just ment to remind him rename the zhoon so it matches the perf item file so its easy to make & others, lets say gm's etc wont be able to make them without knowing the propper command for it, whitch makes it less tempting for them to go on a side track.... :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Perhaps there is an easier way to create a perfect item. Some clients have an option to create a perfect item with a code:

normal item: /@put GM “spanker shield”

perfect stats:/@put GM “spanker shield ”

the only difference is the extra space added behind the name of the item.

Note 1: This doesn't work on every client
Note 2: The spec is random, but perfect. The spec will also be perfect.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Hmm... I wouldn't want perfect items to have a different name from other items of their type. The /@put commands are normal, nothing to do with the client and everything to do with the .itm files on the server. They are looked up by the of the .itm file. It's not hard.

Back