Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT in Linux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if its possible, I've been trying to find a guide or how-to for this for almost 6 months now without a success.. If anyone knows how to do this, I would apreciate if you could share your knowledge with us, by us I mean the rest of the ppl whos wondering the same as I am. :)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] PT in Linux

Cash reward for the one who provides me a working guide/tutorial on this matter :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Not a smart move to talk about money here.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Exactly the same as in Windows, except you need to install Wine, (or Windows in a VM) on Linux fist, and then fix all the bugs in Wine, or make work-around solutions for the Windows features of this server which Wine doesn't support. :eek:tt1:

Easier way... Use the Linux VM (Ubuntu 10) Vormav and I have provided, and work with us to get it more stable and complete.

This game, and server is a Windows only affair, some Win32 framework must be present in your OS... Many consider Wine to be Windows running on Linux (and it is, and isn't) but there is no Linux version. If you want one, you will have to write it your self. :eek:tt1:

Back