Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT Server run no bug,error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Srr all...I'm from Vietnam, My eng >> bad , hix

Can u give me the PT Server & Client run ok,no bug,no recv timeout mess,pls

Not need a new PT Ser, but in the server have (Hightland Armor++...)

pls,pls,pls I'm need >"<
Thanks all
p/s (I use google trans)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The recv timout message is harmless. You can ignore it, or you could follow to filter this message from the client.

Fact is, it does serve a purpose, so it's not a good idea to remove it from a development release... which is what we're all about. Better to make that change yourself, if it really annoys you. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi...thks you very much ^^
p/s : not enough post so thks = hand ^^ srr

ak,you can answer my question,pls
PTServer >>> skill tier 5? you have? I want play it(>>tester<<) ^^
because I love PT

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't post non-English without a translation!

Warning issued to Zahara, because they know full well this violates the . (Rule 19)

I take it you're explaining that any client we may have with tier 5 will be a custom tier, and differ greatly from the new tier introduced in Korean PT recently. :D (for some reason, Google thinks you are talking about Elephants. XD)

Reaction score
Seems they are talking about elephants and things being burned.
If I did not know any better, I'd have to say Thomas Edison has come back to life and is taking out his rage against the alternating current on Elephants again...:hmmmm2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't post non-English without a translation!

Warning issued to Zahara, because they know full well this violates the . (Rule 19)

I take it you're explaining that any client we may have with tier 5 will be a custom tier, and differ greatly from the new tier introduced in Korean PT recently. :D (for some reason, Google thinks you are talking about Elephants. XD)

Srr ^^
nothing more I would like to ask > PT Server have skill tire 5? > not have >Nothing,it's OK ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll not repeat Zaharaz PM, because it's probably private for a reason. However, he (I think he's male?) has explained that he didn't know how to reply in English, but knew that snoxl2010 would understand VN.

I can see others are not happy with the lack of translation, and would like to share the majority of my explanation for the resulting actions. They apply to other cases of missed translation I have seen too.
As I said, you've been with us for long enough to know what the rules are, and your action encouraged a newer user, who may not know the rules or how we enforce them to follow your example. But I could also see that they are struggling with translation and completely understand why you replied in his language (which is also your language) and simplified the entire process.

The fact is that you should have made some attempt, in English, to explain what you said and why. In a public space, failing to do that usually feels like you are "talking behind our back". (a private joke, at someone else's expense) People can become offended and future interactions become hostile for no good reason.

If you just explain what you did and why in the common language, most people should be able to get a reasonable verification from an auto-translate not to feel offended. This would also have set a good example for the new user, (snoxl2010) and prevent them assuming that "because Zahara got away with it, the rules obviously aren't important." They are!

Breaking a good rule, even with a good reason cannot be completely ignored, but I was prepared to be show leniency. I've noted, publicly, that your transgression isn't malicious (you meant no harm) and reduced the punishment to a warning. This only matters because other staff members can see that the matter has been investigated and dealt with. So they need not re-investigate, unless there is a disagreement with my decision. The fact that some action was taken should also be a warning to others that violation of rules will always be actioned in some way.​
I haven't actioned snoxl2010 because they are too new, and the action would only be a warning anyway. They should (and clearly did) see the warning issued to Zahara and take note of it, without needing to risk further confusion and potential misunderstanding.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because I'm not paying attention,srr you and all members
Once more,thks bobsobol very much ^^

Back