Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RainPT wants help with a Gold hack.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
RainPT said:
SomeBody can help me fix hack gold
Hacker used Injector and 1 file dll in [highlight]censored[/highlight] to hack,my server have anti hack (pt protector 1.3),but I want to fix that and don't know to fix in any address?
Log file in my server:

Code:
             *Server Money overflow( 210 ) - ( *SUB_MONEY [BuyPotion]* ) (497528921)(-201326592) = (698855513)
And
Code:
             *Server Money overflow( 440 ) - ( *SUB_MONEY [ForceOrb]* ) (362711001)(-50000000) = (412711001)

Plz help me to fix
RainPT originally posted this in the wrong section and containing information which is [highlight]absolutely[/highlight] unsuitable for this site.

I couldn't, in all conscience, allow the thread, even moved here and appropriately tagged. (as I have done)

However, the question it's self is valid, and I think the quote I have copied is sufficient for anyone with experience of server-side auto-bans to help.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
RainPT isn't a thing, it's a person, and you're searching the wrong place. XD

Slight misunderstanding. RainPT is a new RZ user, who asked a good question in a bad way, and the wrong place. Some mods have been accused of being "bad mods" for editing users posts. (Apparently we should delete, infract, or ignore and do nothing in-between... but I don't, personally, really see how that helps people learn the benefit of doing things right :wink:)

Anyway, I deleted the "bad" post, and so as not to be accused of changing his words, I have quoted what is safe to repeat here.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I was asked about similar question on priv by different user.
So PT protector 1.3 ban/DC other hack right away but not this one?

I would like to know if error log is generated right away when hack is used or after a while. Because if its generated right away than you can flip some jumps to force DC on server side.
If not then there might be a "switch" that check "gold" every X minute.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That'd be a prime feature for that Gateway/Proxy from that other post :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
It would, but until that is completed, would I not be correct in thinking that a filter for could ban on those log entries?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had check with anti hacker by gregoo.
and you want fix it.
you need add *Server Money overflow( 440 ) - ( *SUB_MONEY [ForceOrb]* ) (362711001)(-50000000) = (412711001)
to library of anti hacker .
it is work perfect with hacker, used hack Gold your server .
Anti hacker very difficult .
i'm tired with some one hacker pro with hack new 2012 hack level . function anti ban

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
That's a bump to an old thread, (rule breaker) but since the information is useful and (if accurate) will help many other pServers, I'm actually glad you added this.

I'll also copy this into the PT Protector release thread to make it easier to find. ^_^

Back