Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re Ageing / Rankup (Is it possible?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ community...
i have a question...
i made a knight 119 on my server, but when i wanna get skills i dc when i click the morion skill master.
it worked fine till i got the first 8 skills but then i went get some money in wh and go back to magic master in phillai, but then when i clicked him i get game.exe error...
and i try again 3 times and every time i get game.exe error when i click magic master phillai...
this way i cant get my skills t3 and t4
is there a way to edit this manually so i get my skills?
plz tell me and btw sry if english bad..

Patrick

poop nvm close topic...
i was so stupid xD
i ranked myself up with gm tool and then i wanted to get t3 skill while t3 quest was still running, omg im so dumb xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. GM can force rankup, and rankup is often buggy, requiring GMs to rank players who get bugged, or admins to fix their .dat.

GM can't force end a rankup quest any quicker than players, usually. But I think you can do it by modifying the save game file server side? (I don't know how, but I think some servers do)

Back