Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re unlocking Targa Files ?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Step 1. Search the forum.
Step 2. Try the advise given on similar queries, and the tools provided in the Releases section.
Step 3. If that doesn't work, list the things you found and say why they didn't help you.

The answer you are looking for was commented on in . b0rNy was pointed to a release of mine, but I based it on one of 3 other tools which pre-dated it and could do much the same (I fixed a couple of failings and added some features) and two or three more releases have come out since then. Most notably one very easy to use one with some advanced features by one of our other staff members, SheenBR.

We also have example source (from which I based my versions, and released the full source for it) and various technical discussions.

If you can't find what you are looking for, I think you're searching wrong. If none of that is what you're looking for, then I think I don't understand you well.

Back