Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re About XP Table !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know a good xp table for a stable server i need help to setup a good xp rate table so people aint et highest lvl fast as hell. i need help asap :/:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Take EXP table from EPT (official), It will take forever for them to lvl up :>
You can still control it by EXP events/EXP boost items.

IMO You should boost lvling every ~40 lvls eg. 0-40 full EXP needed, 41-80 full EXP needed - 10%, 81 and UP full EXP needed - 20%... something like that... those high high lvls are boring so they should not be painful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have skype or msn or you could help me trough teamviewer ? cause i have no experiance at all at that stuff ? :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No I don't use those.

You should start by reading info on this forum. There are many threads about this.
You don't need to modify server or client. You can lower EXP in monsters ini files on server. Look for server repacks you should find tools to do that on all mobs with one click ;)

Back