Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About reading Priston models *make a fast knowledge contribution*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello cool people, i've passed some hours reading posts here about reading the Priston Tale 3D models, but I remain with some doubts. And I expect that you amazing guys could help-me. TO THE POINT.

First doubt: The ASE file stores the animation data (skeleton and its transformation per frame)? I know that the INX file have some information about the animation, but through my observations looks like the INX file only store the frames count.

If I get to read the ASE file in a 3D editor its possible to get the skeleton and its animation? Or these informations are stored in the game engine? (I did not read the file, the only thing I got with the plugins and scripts on 3DS max and Blender was errors and more errors).

For facilitate you guys job, the purpose is convert the ASE model on a 3ds animated model, to put it on another engine (Unity3d for example, hihihihihi).

A MASSIVE THANK YOU, and sorry about the bad english.

drz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ase = vertexdata, sekeleton, texturecoordinates, Vertex Color
Inx= Animation Controlling Key frames.

So if you Import ase into some Engine, you will able to Display pt Models but without Controlling about Animation subsets. This means, all Animation subsets will Run attached to previous

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could not get better answer. Oh, and Drz Model Viewer its amazing, it is helping me a lot. Really thank you.

Upvote 0
Back