Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Realm PT dead again?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I notice RealmPT's site is down, a few sub links are working with my cache but thats about it.
did they get another lawsuit from yedang?

Interested to see if anyone knows o_O

Reaction score
:*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*:

p0Coylq - Realm PT dead again? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Sad times.

Was that Sanduurs server?
Does anyone have contact with him?

Thats really upsetting that Yedang take that approach, they should try to bring their team on, get them working with them since they did so much more for development than yedang did. (over the original game creation that is)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeh is the sandurr server.
they realising so many updates.nice feautures panel. some of them are finished.
a lot of people cry right now. trouble times
I think this only does makes people ungry about yedang.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
It's a pointless fight for masangsoft, these servers will always pop up and the people who play them will probably never spend money on the original server due to its low exp rate and difficulty for higher levels.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm so angry with Kpt right now, cant believe this is happening again, I'm looking forward if Sandur will find a way to get back with his server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just gotten all the screenshot of things that happened on that last moment, read it for those who wasn't online at that time or those returning players who have no idea why their realmpt website is down..
(updated 27 April)
if you can't click, go (delete space)
Edit1: got new info and updated post.. remember to keep it to ourselves and don't play Fpt -27Mar2017
Edit2: updated for Realmpt.net posting flower logo, celebrating April's Fool much -01Apr2017
and continue to update until Rpt is back
Edit3: it's back now

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just gotten all the screenshot of things that happened on that last moment, read it for those who wasn't online at that time or those returning players who have no idea why their realmpt website is down..

and whatever I have written are pretty subjective, please make your judgement, because I'm sure as hell have no idea what really happened..

I just read this post and OMG, this really makes you think, I mean what's really going on?....all these things that happened were really too weird... I wish Sandur were here to gives us some answers, but apparently he dissapeared... anyway I think me, you and many other players don't know what to think about it , will we have realmpt back or not? I'd like to know the answer for that, maybe this was in fact a attack from other servers, that's what it looks like till this moment, in an attempt to steal RealmPt players, but hey they won't steal me dude... Sandur is smart enough to get his server online again... let's hope for the best. I won't play Fpt or Upt bc both are shiet servers... Rpt was the best ..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I talked to Sandur couple days ago, what was posted on their website is true.

From what he said, no chance of coming back now :(

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I talked to Sandur couple days ago, what was posted on their website is true.

From what he said, no chance of coming back now :(

Why doesn't he change their name to new name without the "PT" included and then open it on a new domain and make it a closed community game? This should make the lawesuit not possible. Not to talk about hes living in NL and the lawesuit is from korean / brazil so he doesn't have to worry anyways.

Attachments

Reaction score
Why doesn't he change their name to new name without the "PT" included and then open it on a new domain and make it a closed community game? This should make the lawesuit not possible. Not to talk about hes living in NL and the lawesuit is from korean / brazil so he doesn't have to worry anyways.

Tell that to Kim Dot Com who got his house raided by swat.
When people want you bad enough, laws not longer matter.
They can tie you up in court for years on end.

Justice may be blind, but she holds out a metal can that reads 'donations'...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How about offshore bullet proof hosting, much more expensive but unable to be taking down.
A lot of illegal stuff is hosted on such servers, think of all the deep web stuff and much more nasty stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So how you explain this:

Kim Dot com still alive and hes not in jail :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would be this a light of hope? :eek:tt:

It's fixed now thanks!

S2jRZZ3 - Realm PT dead again? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see flowers over the Realm Logo. it is mean dead? or spring?

Back