Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealmPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Flatio so subagames will not find them on old rPT server if they decide to take over?

I don't know the end of story yet. Does rPT players have some info 'bout that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm a player on rpt (newbie) and i need to know too.Can someone of rpt staff tell us?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
first off, this is not for rpt staff to say news about whats goingon in rpt, u need to find out ur self, this is ragezone, not rpt forum, we r just talking about em going down.
and ya would be good if sandurr share their knowledge to the rz ppl but it wont happen since pt is a business for sandurr so he will try to keep his secrets as long as he can so he can getting more money (if he find the way to get back), u know, he made alot of money with rpt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, I told everyone in RealmPT, it was a scam

They don't believe

Now a patch say it deletes all files

Nice Job:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As a business proposition, there is also "strength in numbers", as pointed out in the WoW PServer scene. It may not be as inefficient to share some of his findings as you make out Eduardo. There again, Sandurr has been sharing various snippets with us lately, and I get the impression that he is more concerned about his time being taken up supporting people who really don't know what they are doing than keeping secrets from possible rival servers. (that would be a Suba way of looking at the market :lol:)

There's a couple of things Sandurr needs from the PT community.
  1. He needs not to be too far ahead of the rest, or rPT becomes a nice big target for legal action.
  2. He needs not to be contributing the majority of new developments, or he personally becomes the target.
  3. He needs time to work on his developments, and not to have his time filled supporting new start-ups.
  4. He needs players to respect what he does with his server.
  5. He needs other developers not to foster the kind of jealousy which breeds contempt.
We can help him with many of those things, and wish him the best of luck. If we hinder him at any point there, he is less likely to share what he has learned with us.

Please remember that, while he is not a rampant poster, Sandurr has been making posts on RZ, almost since the very beginning. At times, the relationship has been strained, but as far as I'm concerned, he is family. Families are often strained, but they are there for one another in times of need.

I'd like to offer Sandurr our moral support in his time of need. And if this is the best place for his staff to let people know how things are progressing, I'm willing to allow that. So long as it's not "advertising"... I don't really want to see links, unless they are to another post in the Private Servers section, but any information rPT staff would like to share with players, they are welcome to make here as far as I'm concerned.

It does benefit our development for servers like rPT to exist, and succeed. It does concern other PServer admins if hosts like that are legally attacked. This discussion, be it by rPT staff, players or anyone else, is of interest to PT developers.

IDK if DK and our visors will "like" that statement or not... but we'll see.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Vormav: realmpt was the to another host,
why delete the files?

O, you where talking about update that deleting client files.
I see now.

Maybe he is taking his secrets for a good server to grave? Just like Antonio Stradivari took his "holy grail of violin making" to the grave?
Don't know about Sandurr but Stradivari's secrets was reverse engineered ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yep, rip rpt, we will miss you, if there is a server move, the last update shouldn't delete ur files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats that deleting files all about?
Newest patch, removing your rPT folder. That's what others told me.

IMHO it should be building botnet that will DDoS subagames. Of course i'm joking :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah New Patch, removes and deletes RPT( ) from your Hard Drive.
Me thinks RPT is dead, else he wouldn't had done it.

Same thing might happen to & ?
Guess will see whos next....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sandurr is irresponsible

As I said I knew he would end this without leaving anywords

He tried to defend the truth and about a scam

What I mean scam, is without refunding to players donated last week to month knowing the server ends. Those people are pretty much affected. Considering to the large amount of the donation made to the game, he left others completely blindness about ending of server and not say farewell to many people trusted him and loved him

1. He said the game closed indefinitely due to subgames claims
2. Then He said the server maintenance
3. Then He said he's chatting to YeDang( I do t think so)
4. Then he said server maintenance
5. Then he said moving data
6. Then he said server online after few days and not weeks or months

The scam was so obvious and laughs to players defend of him

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and u know whats worst??, there was ppl saying and pushing others to donate to help sandurr "buy licence", i feel sorry if some ppl did it (give away money for that)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is note on

The game is permanently gone after direct threats during recent talks with officials
Sorry, but there is no other way, this world is not for the creative
Also, sorry for the abrupt second shutdown, but it was necessary

Recent supporters will be treated specially, as, if you are one, you already know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep its gone....
Same for notice, its been up now its gone...

And this was the notice:
The game is permanently gone after direct threats during recent talks with officials
Sorry, but there is no other way, this world is not for the creative
Also, sorry for the abrupt second shutdown, but it was necessary

Recent supporters will be treated specially, as, if you are one, you already know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back