Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

remove the percentage (%) of sale of the item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, I have a question to add the project to my server ..
I wonder if someone already knows or can help it? type .. when a player buys an item in npc for 1kk and he will sell at the blacksmith sells a lot cheaper .. anyone know how to do the item being sold for the same price you buy? sort by buying 10 sells for 10 ...

Executables Magic PT

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You mean you don't get as much for selling an item as it cost you to buy it from them, even if you sell it back immediately?

If so, no, I have no idea. Never heard anyone ask how to break their economics in such a way. XD Would be interesting to make the required changes in a less drastic way though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good'm using google translator because not send very well in English ..
more about that I've been thinking even break the economy of the game is because I have an idea for my server instance, the maximum limit of gold that can be loaded by the char is 200kk if the player is already with 200 at hand it will not be like holding more gold right? "besides keeping the chest", so I wanted to add a few items to NPC as if it were another bar if the player want to save 100kk he buys it costs 100 .. and is on hand so he poderar pick over 100kk in such mobs .. there when he wished he sell the bar sell for the same price you bought .. it is as though he kept the money in gold bullion understand?

Sander did with the gold bars.

it is pelomenos with them to buy and sell at the same price to create kind of a "npc" that kept the gold in gold bars when people were with the maximum limit already in hand ..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds true to life. If I give the bank £100, and then ask for it back... they will charge me bankers fees and I will get less than £100. True, the longer it stays in the bank, the more interest it will accrue, but the banks interest is always less than the rate of inflation, so the bank will always profit from keeping my money safe. (haha "safe"... a bank... lol. That's a good one, eh?)

In PT, the Castle owner gets "tax" on every transaction, so if you buy something and sell it back receiving the same value you purchased it for, the Castle owner will get tax on that amount twice, generating money in game from nothing.

Okay, that's what fiat currency is anyway, but once BC owning clan figures this trick out, they will buy and sell "Gold Bar" items at the vendor over and over generating infinite money from nowhere very quickly. ^_^ (well, I would; wouldn't you?)

If this was the case with all items, the same could be done by anyone.

If you want to make this "Gold Bar" idea work, it needs to be "tax exempt", and you are going to have to locate the vendor code and add a selection for "Gold Bar" transactions which bypasses all of the normal trade taxation system.

I haven't looked into NPC trading code to that extent, and this involves adding considerable logic, rather than simply changing existing logic which would, in one way or the other, break the monetary economics to the point where gold is worthless and infinite to all players. That may be "fun" but it will also skip a lot of game progression which is the reason many people play.

Just a fair warning. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In "BC" I've seen it on the rates ... More items on the "gold bar" never stopped to take a look also the .. I see here also had another idea to add so .. the player picks up a gold bar bought for 100kk goes on a NPC and exchange for another gold bar that the selling price would 102kk around like a profit rate .. I'm still seeing this more is a good idea for the server ...

Back