Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resolved]Error Panel RadixPK 1.8v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I configured the panel XPT and ran successfully, but the panel RadixPK 1.8v (old)ArcadePT is giving error, can't register account therein. The following error is the following:

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php

have already hopped on file cadastrar.php and la does not have to configure any instance of SQL. Now i do not know if the problem is in the query accoundb or some permission of PHP that was not activated.

Thank you for your Attention

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Error Panel RadixPK 1.8v

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server inexistente ou acesso negado., SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 472

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 479

Warning: odbc_do(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 481

Warning: odbc_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 483

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 514

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 515

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 516

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 517

I would be glad If you wish the panel to tests.
The panel is similar to this, but I did not use the query is on top, because they do not how to proceed.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/panel-arcadept-version-1-7-a-526522/

Staff member
Reaction score

Like I said,

Warning: odbc_connect() [function.odbc-connect]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server inexistente ou acesso negado., SQL state 08001 in SQLConnect in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Painel\cadastrar.php on line 472

Check your config file for the SQL settings: username, instance and password.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Solved the problem. The set was with the instance of SQL wrong.
Then appeared the new error where the format date was incorrect.
AND the other error where in table in the sex was ilgivel.

Thank you SheenBR saddle help AND a question you is Brazilian?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
/me ducks. XD
(wrong question, me thinks)

Actually, as I keep reminding people, we used to say ASL (Age, Sex or Location) questions are "rude" and bad "netiquette". They are degrading to "net neutrality". It should not matter who you are, where you are, what race, gender, social or economic background you have, who you work for, if or where you studied or what physical or mental ability you have.

The internet is a place to exchange what you know, and thereby increase that knowledge. That is all that counts. ;)

Back