Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Resolving error items premiuns

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since the launch of the first files to priston tale, something that was very controversial, there are endless theories have emerged as the first files and how they came, conspiracies and the like, it's important that from the first file that "leaked" on the Internet had premium items BI108 up to code, if I remember correctly was the jpt files, which no one has yet put on his head is that jpt files is the best file to work, or even KPT, but I prefer jpt, the question is that since then no one created the roles in the next server.exe items that were released, and it was forming a snowball, remember, when adding the item to be minimal, it is important to the function to it, since without function he had seen only a false image of the item, shelton forces are also examples in some files Celestia force when he disappears relog, this is the height, this means bad editing, as in other files to Celestia works, but the function of forces is something easy, because it involves easy codes that you can find in the others forces that work like exemple,well I do not know how tto express myself in english a lot,If I know I was try o help if I knew more than just a comment in english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good as I could be solving the problem of items that will add to relogin premiuns and really add to the pot of experience and magic eye fees that add to the % char
I wonder where I can start to go behind this, what I should do, where to start

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think this is part of the system where "noob items" are distributed to new players now... it was not in the original PT that we have as our servers, but is in the new clients... so you may need to connect a "debugging client" to the official servers with a new toon and see what it does that it does not do with a new toon on our servers.

Sound like a plan?

BTW... if Triglow or Yedang ask, I didn't just recommend you connect a "modified client" to their servers. XD (you must have misread that bit :wink:)

Maybe another way to go would be to connect their official client... and trace packets?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well if you have "noob" item distribution, then you need a way to tag toons which "own" premium items, and use those functions to distribute them their Phoenix or whatever.

I think there is some space in the binary game-save, but there is no way of knowing where official servers would keep it, or how safe it would be... better to add a field to your SQL database, check it when a player logs in to decide whether to distribute or not.

(I'm advising blind from my imagination... so there are lots of blanks that you will have to fill in with what you know about your server that I don't. :wink:)

Back