Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serevr Requirement

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, what are the server requiremnet for this game?
I haveve a vps with:
1gbps
1gb ram
Good cpu intelI7
50 gb of space
1tb of banwith

This is good?
How much palyer can i run?

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Each connected player uses around 3-5kb of bandwidth/sec.
1 gigabit internet connection =~ 100MB/sec
So theoretically you could have 20,000 people downloading off you at 5kb/sec at the same time.

But your server would probably die.

I have word that a pretty decent server runs up about 200-300GB bandwidth per month (just the game, not including game client downloads), so you should be set there.
Perhaps a tad more ram would help. The server being a 32bit program can utilize up to 2GB of ram, so a bit extra can't hurt.

Yeah, system specs are good, good bandwidth speed. It really relies on how good the server program is, you can have a super computer, but that doesn't matter if you have crap server software that crashes all the time.

The only way to make sure it will run under load is to test it out.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My minimum system was:-

Intel Pentium III @ 800Mhz (ish)
128Meg RAM
2 Gig Hard drive.

It was fine for the 10 - 20 players I had on the LAN using it. XD

There is an internal limit to the players on the server which maxes out at around 2000 IMS. It's not hard and fast, and comes about because the server is a 32-bit program. (it runs out of the 32-bit address space for memory at that point) If you introduce levels, maps and items above the original level 70/80 limit, that player limit will be much lower. Therefore, anything with more than 3Gig memory, a 4Gig drive and a single 1.5Ghz CPU is overkill. Therefore, most current palmtops (and many mobile phones) are overkill, except that... you will burn out their cooling system PDQ. :lol:

This is recorded several times elsewhere, but because it's such a pointless question, it tends to get buried pretty fast.

Back