Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Keep Server Crash!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day, i just want to ask something.. cause everytime we edit the boss stats (Xetan, Kelvezu,Valento,HellBeast,DevilShire) it keeps our server crash and give this error>
b0rNy - Keep Server Crash! - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw, we are using MPT Client. Hope someone can help us. Thank You ;)

-EDITED:

I found this thread but the dl link is dead, this can help me?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/boss-protect-download-new-821965/

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Help]Keep Server Crash!

You shouldn't set VS2008 as your system wide debugger, because the PT server is a debug build with missing external symbols. With no debugger you will get an error report which is more useful, and with Olly set as your system debugger, you will break into the x86 code.

The error message you see tells you nothing more than the code is broken, and suggests you return to the C++ source code to fix it. (good luck with that)

Here is your missing file:-
View attachment BossProtect.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks bobs, but can you tell me where to put that bossprotect file? its a .dll and i put it together with the server file but still got same problem.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The Brazilinglish documentation was so bad I never used this. Besides, I could always trust the beta testers on my server, and only ever "played" with protection systems. I've never needed them. :wink:

I kept the download in case others found it useful after the link died. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks bobs, but can you tell me where to put that bossprotect file? its a .dll and i put it together with the server file but still got same problem.

well maybe you can help me with an alternative than using that file? i will appreciate it much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well maybe you can help me with an alternative than using that file? i will appreciate it much!

its the bosses causing crash, bobsobol gave me bossprotector but i cant get it working since i dont know where to put it < really dont have any idea, so i am asking him for alternative since he said he use something else. xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i am asking him for alternative since he said he use something else. xD
Correction; I said I use nothing at all. I've never needed such a thing.

If boss files are corrupt, delete them and script them again. If you know what you're doing, it's safer that way... if you don't (I've been there) just leave them deleted, or borrow a sound copy from a friend whose server works. XD

Find out which boss(es) cause the problem (move them all to a folder on your desktop, and put them back in, one at a time, restarting the server each time until it breaks and then pull out the bad one again) and let us know. You may well find you have one or two friends here who are willing to loan a file or two. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok i gonna delete and check it one by one... but i have idea what boss causes crash..valento and kelvezu. I will do it and inform you.Thanks ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought you were being attacked by flood proxy on port 10009.
is usually the case, then perhaps you have a faulty map that was faulty map monster , you need check field on game.

Back