Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up the empirePT filese

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I havn't been here for a while, it's nice to see all the new releases, developments you guys are sharing and doing.

I saw the empirePT release with so many nice features and I had to try it out.
I'm having a connection error and the weird thing is that I'm having this error while the client connects to the SQL server! I created an account and banned it to see if I'm getting the right error and I did which means the connection is working.
When I'm using the right information to log in I'm getting this message: "conexão perdida com o servidor" which means "lost connection to the server".

I'm running it localy.

tnrh1 - Setting up the empirePT filese - RaGEZONE Forums

Any ideas?

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Make sure you have all the extra files that were released with this. Like sec.DLL, etc etc. Once that's done, the next step would be to hex edit working clan.DLL and SQL.DLL

Untimately you could skip this and use odbc but that will cause clan issues later on. Gregoos site has a generator for these files, but they never work properly for me. I used magics old SQl.DLL and clan.DLL and hexed them accordingly, and I could connect. These files are great, but I got no where with them because of the game.DLL source issue
Thanks for your replay!

I used gregoo clan & sql dll from the generator, so I tried using the sql & clan dll from magicpt server files but I had the same result, the client connects to the sql server and read the records but it still won't let me get inside the game.

Those are the dll's I have on my server files folder:
tnrh1 - Setting up the empirePT filese - RaGEZONE Forums

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Upload your SQL.DLL and ill try to edit it for you and see

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
I'm using magicpt sql and clan dll and all the edits you mentioned in the other thread are implemnted.
I don't know why I havn't tried it before but I can login with the admin password.
Maybe I'm using a wrong value in one of the fields:
Fields:
userid, Passwd, GameCode, GPCode, RegistDay, DisuseDay, UsePeriod, inuse, Grade, EventChk, SelectChk, BlockChk, SpecialChk, ServerName, Credit, ECoin, StartDay,
LastDay, EditDay, RNo, DelChk, SNo, Channel, BNum, MXServer, MXChar, MXType, MXLevel, MXExp
Values:
tnrh1, password 0, 0, 2015-09-01, 2020-09-01, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, NULL, 1, 0.0000, 2015-09-01, 2020-09-01, 2015-09-01, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL NULL

Last edited:
Reaction score
OKay then you jsut have to change the disuseday from 2012 to 2030.
Best thig to do. fix up the registration script on your site.
Change disuseday to 2030.

In your wwwroot folder. open functions folder and open database.asp in a text editor. find the date. edit it.
Now every new account created will be fixed. Untill the year 2030 when the acocunt will be locked out again.

yFQtrEi - Setting up the empirePT filese - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Maybe the way I posted it is confusing but this is the value od the DisuseDay field:
2020-09-01
I changed it now to 2030 just for in case but still the same result.
Btw I'm registering manually for now.

Thanks for your replay!

Back