Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sod clan updator (PHP script)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have 2 questions.

1) anyone know how to work clan sod updator becouse we wanna write php script to update it ?
2) maybe already someone have script ??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but have you tried searching? As per the F.A.Q. I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for, but if you gave some examples of the threads / posts your search efforts found and why they don't quite match I could probably give some more intelligent feed back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very one know about this sod updator

but i wanna get this save system but with php , i just click on web and it update score !!

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Your question is how to use the program? or how to create one? and use the translator it's surely better then this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how it work (becouse we wanna make PHP script for it)
or maybe someone already have script php

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The PT client will only work on ASP, (unless you modify it) so most systems are based on that and don't see the need for ASP and php.

However, Vormav made the ASP work on Apache, ( ) and without the updater program. You can convert that to PHP, and then convert the client to match your PHP code?

Back