Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where to start(hiatus)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, I've been on a loooong hiatus from anything Priston Tale related. Best MMORPG I've played before Suba Games took over. I stopped playing for a bit when they came in. Then I decided to get back into it. Seemed alright with all the changes they've made. Didn't feel the same with all the different content and the huge lack of players. I'm not sure if I did this before they came in or after, but I remember playing on the Renaissance Priston Tale server. That then got shutdown after a while. Then I believe it turned into RealmPT. Then that got shutdown as well. I think I remember playing on FroggPT too. Some great private servers back in the day. I played PT2 for a bit, which was pretty darn cool, and of course that got its permanent closure.

My question is, after my long hiatus, can anyone kind of point me in some direction? I hear that regular PT via Suba Games is kind of lame, and I can notice that almost all private servers have ridiculous high rates that make me wonder what the point is if I'm going to start at level 100 and max out in probably two days with a ton of gold. I'm having a huge nostalgia moment of my childhood playing PT when it was a blast. Suggestions appreciated. Just looking to play some good old fashioned PT again.

Also, what's Sandurr up to these days? He ran great servers and did some good stuff for the PT community.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So, I've been on a loooong hiatus from anything Priston Tale related. Best MMORPG I've played before Suba Games took over. I stopped playing for a bit when they came in. Then I decided to get back into it. Seemed alright with all the changes they've made. Didn't feel the same with all the different content and the huge lack of players. I'm not sure if I did this before they came in or after, but I remember playing on the Renaissance Priston Tale server. That then got shutdown after a while. Then I believe it turned into RealmPT. Then that got shutdown as well. I think I remember playing on FroggPT too. Some great private servers back in the day. I played PT2 for a bit, which was pretty darn cool, and of course that got its permanent closure.

My question is, after my long hiatus, can anyone kind of point me in some direction? I hear that regular PT via Suba Games is kind of lame, and I can notice that almost all private servers have ridiculous high rates that make me wonder what the point is if I'm going to start at level 100 and max out in probably two days with a ton of gold. I'm having a huge nostalgia moment of my childhood playing PT when it was a blast. Suggestions appreciated. Just looking to play some good old fashioned PT again.

Also, what's Sandurr up to these days? He ran great servers and did some good stuff for the PT community.

Thanks in advance!

Sandurr Runs its like EPT sorta but i think a little bit quicker and a well balanced server, deffinately worth playing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What do you mean No more. :)? Sandurr is still currently running RealmPT they closed down but opened back up the server is still better then any other server out there.

100's of players active everyday and tier5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean No more. :)? Sandurr is still currently running RealmPT they closed down but opened back up the server is still better then any other server out there.

100's of players active everyday and tier5.

LMAO.
san sell your life to a player that pay all ingame...
if this player need to kill a clan alone, he pay for more attack on char,
and san accept -.-...
I know about it, bcoz i was GM in an old times ( 2 months back. )
$andurr make all in your account if you have much money to pay :)
T5? he make but, stop the dev again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LMAO.
san sell your life to a player that pay all ingame...
if this player need to kill a clan alone, he pay for more attack on char,
and san accept -.-...
I know about it, bcoz i was GM in an old times ( 2 months back. )
$andurr make all in your account if you have much money to pay :)
T5? he make but, stop the dev again.

You should really just go download the game, and play it when you say all this stuff bad about the server when its the best server out there that i would rather play then any other server that isnt worth playing atll, RelamPT is really balanced and if u dont have money to donate on the game well then thats not sandurrs fault nor ours, all in all the game is worth playing, T5 was stopped in dev goto realmpt.net and look that just 2 more skills from t5 were unlocked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should really just go download the game, and play it when you say all this stuff bad about the server when its the best server out there that i would rather play then any other server that isnt worth playing atll, RelamPT is really balanced and if u dont have money to donate on the game well then thats not sandurrs fault nor ours, all in all the game is worth playing, T5 was stopped in dev goto realmpt.net and look that just 2 more skills from t5 were unlocked.

You don't understand, Sandurr put me on dev area, and GM account ingame,
I don't like to play in RPT. Only dev.
But, with the time I see Sandurr selling BC, SOD, Edit items for this player,
I see San editing Skills for this player ( PS increased a stupid attack )
And you saying that i don't have money for pay donation...
why I have to pay it if i'm GM? o_O
And I make much devs on PT Area.
Then, no more reasons for play it.

See ya.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sorry for the huge bump. Got really busy between my post and now. I can finally be more active.

Anyways, I tried the RealmPT website (both .net and .com) and they're just blank pages. Are you sure it's still up?

Recommendations still appreciated. Just looking to play some good old PT with no super high rates or account managers(private servers welcome) that make it less enjoyable(nothing too crazy), with a large enough community as well. I'll have to load up vanilla PT to see what it's currently like, though I would probably prefer a private server.

Thanks again, fellas.

Last edited:
Back