Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stats on Silver & Bronze Bellatra Crown

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone post a guide here? on how to get the stats on Silver & Bronze Bellatra SoD holder?
cause only Golden Crown got the stats of +1 Attck Speed atm.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't that defined in the code of the client?

That sounds like a silly configuration though, because the SoD crown holder should then keep it until they give up playing. It gives them a massive advantage over other SoD players.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Golden Bellatra Crown got Add Stats like +1 Speed, and the rest like Bronze & Silver Crown is none. maybe in the future they will post some guide here hehe! i will stay tuned and check everyday! hahaha .. thanks bob.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SoD Crown Buff's

Hello, can anyone post here a Guide on how to add SoD Crown Buff's of Silver & Bronze?
cause in my client only Golden Crown got Buff of +1 Attk SPD

Thanks in Advance :blush:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I made a right mess of the forum that took me some time to sort through and put back again before merging this duplicated thread again properly.

DO NOT RE-MAKE THREADS!!! Once is enough. (It's actually in the site rules, but I'd rather make a point of it than dish out dunce points right now)

Back