Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teach me on how to customize item

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone there post and teach me how to change the item looks even if the one your not holding is not that one? example: im using a scythe A and i want it to look it like a scythe B. only i can see it.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and my friend wrote this little batch tool ages ago to swap weapons.

I think this is what you are after?

yeah this is it.. tnx bro!

btw, how can i view the items on sinimage/items folder? its bmp file but cant view it..it says file is either damage,corrupt, or too big in size... is there a viewer that i need to download in order to view it?

and also, how can i add additional weapons that are not on the list? is it possible?

Thanks bro

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah this is it.. tnx bro!

btw, how can i view the items on sinimage/items folder? its bmp file but cant view it..it says file is either damage,corrupt, or too big in size... is there a viewer that i need to download in order to view it?

and also, how can i add additional weapons that are not on the list? is it possible?

Thanks bro

To view the images you should use Bobsobols file patcher: http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/pt-file-patcher-684994/
This will enable you to view every bitmap, tga and wav file.

As for adding in new items. This is entirely possible, I helped Kenni edit the program to add all the custom items from Realm PT.
You can download that file here:
You can see from the code the different items were added separately based on their item code name.
I started on doing an armour swapper, but that couldn't be done in batch, unless there is a way to add text to a file in batch code?
But this code is broken. I made a fully working one for Magic PT. But that code is lost, I only have the exe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx bro! ill try those things and explore to learn :D

is armor swapper possible? but i guess its hard, as what u had said...

btw, wer u a rpt player?

bro, frankly speaking, i dnt know programming, but i am not an illiterate person when it comes to computer. I love to explore things. Well, can u teach me step by step on how to add an item which is not on the swapper? and still i can't view the files.. i dont know how to make the ptp file patcher work..if i can view it, maybe manually i can do the swap.

Reaction score
tnx bro! ill try those things and explore to learn :D

is armor swapper possible? but i guess its hard, as what u had said...

btw, wer u a rpt player?

bro, frankly speaking, i dnt know programming, but i am not an illiterate person when it comes to computer. I love to explore things. Well, can u teach me step by step on how to add an item which is not on the swapper? and still i can't view the files.. i dont know how to make the ptp file patcher work..if i can view it, maybe manually i can do the swap.

Yes armor swapper is possible, as I posted here:
But I couldn't figure out how to do it in batch code and I am too lazy to learn another programming language.

The original program was made to replace all original EPT, KPT and BPT items, as they are all legit named items.
I guess I could add in new items all I need to know is their file name and their in game name.

Batch script is really easy to learn, like I said if you look at the original and the rpt version you can figure it out.

I was never really a RPT player I have a lvl 8x char there I think. I mainly just played the official ept, however I have helped out rpt with graphic design, gifs and a few programs here and there. Nothing substantial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sry to bother, but can u just add/edit the swapper that kenni remade? just add the 122 and 124 items on it.
coz my mind can't fully tackle understanding the program yet. Thanks

Reaction score
sry to bother, but can u just add/edit the swapper that kenni remade? just add the 122 and 124 items on it.
coz my mind can't fully tackle understanding the program yet. Thanks

The problem is to be able to add the items you must tell me what client you are using, otherwise I do not know what I am doing... Also please provide me with a download of the game you want this tool to work on ALSO please tell me what items you wanted added to this tool. Without this I can no do anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im playing rpt, here is the link to forum downloads:
uhm, i just want u to add pls the 122 and 124 items including armor if possible bro.. thanks a lot :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So RPT did return. :D Good show.
I started on doing an armour swapper, but that couldn't be done in batch, unless there is a way to add text to a file in batch code?
Batch scripts can't actually do anything. They just string together other utilities, many of which already exist in the OS... however, you can add to them and string them together with your batch file the same way you would add a library to C(++) source by adding it to your IDE.

Try adding to your system. I'd recommend sed, but gawk or grep may be more what you're looking for. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess you guys are the only ones who can figure it out.. ill just wait, patiently thanks :)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
To replace an item like weapon or shield it is just to change the names of the ase/smd (never change the texture name (only if you changed it on the ase...)).

To replace armors it is just to change the names of the inx.

Reaction score
Okies. I have updated the weapon swapper with the new items on
Also fixed a few bugs and mislabeled weapons. (New added items makes life very hard, as most of the time they have no logical naming/numbering order.)

Download RealmPT Weapon Swapper v1.1 here:

To replace an item like weapon or shield it is just to change the names of the ase/smd (never change the texture name (only if you changed it on the ase...)).

Yeah that's what I tried, but that only works if you want to swap a knights armor with another knights armor.

Doesn't work if you want to change a Prs robe into an Atalanta armor, Or a mages robe into fighters armor as the BIP reference down the bottom is different.
So far iv found out only males outfits can swap wiht other males outfits, same with female, a male can not wear a females armor/robe. A female can not wear a males armor/robe.

The way I was doing it is opening up the desired body inx file, copying the first 512 (just to be sure) characters in a hex editor, then pasting it into your currently wearing inx body file, save it.

Then when you login your armor will now be the desired one :D

But yeah, my problem has been getting a program to write hex into a file.
Once I overcome that boundary, I should be able to finish it pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i knew a little bit about that coz i've tried that a long time ago in HPT, but i forgot and now i dont know how to view thumbnails and even the exact picture of the bmp file on the folder.

Okies. I have updated the weapon swapper with the new items on
Also fixed a few bugs and mislabeled weapons. (New added items makes life very hard, as most of the time they have no logical naming/numbering order.)

Download RealmPT Weapon Swapper v1.1 here:

Yeah that's what I tried, but that only works if you want to swap a knights armor with another knights armor.

Doesn't work if you want to change a Prs robe into an Atalanta armor, Or a mages robe into fighters armor as the BIP reference down the bottom is different.
So far iv found out only males outfits can swap wiht other males outfits, same with female, a male can not wear a females armor/robe. A female can not wear a males armor/robe.

The way I was doing it is opening up the desired body inx file, copying the first 512 (just to be sure) characters in a hex editor, then pasting it into your currently wearing inx body file, save it.

Then when you login your armor will now be the desired one :D

But yeah, my problem has been getting a program to write hex into a file.
Once I overcome that boundary, I should be able to finish it pretty quickly.

i don't see the armor section in the swapper bro? i guess, its kinda hard and takes time for u to handle it.
well anyway, i tried it bro and it works perfectly! thanks alot and alot :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I removed the armor swapper option for now.
I am trying to learn some basic C#
Reading tutorial etc in my free time. Man its confusing.
Armor swapper won't be around for some time. Well, that is unless I can convince some of my programmer friends to help me out a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problem with that bro, i can wait :)
and thank your alot for helping, hope i can learn some programming soon...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sry! i dont know the rules in this forum.. sry it will not happen again.. thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
says don't bump threads over 2 weeks old. It's not a matter of "rule breaking", but please do read them ziLd, coz that is probably the most lame-butt excuse I've ever read. A bit like "I'm sorry I was an butt, but it's because I'm an arrogant bastard", only with a bit more finesse. :lol:

We prefer (have asked in several places) that people do not make posts with very few words.
  • There's a rule against an entire post of smilies / emotions
  • in this section we always ask that people not make a "thank you" post, but just use "Like" and / or Rep
  • double posting (answering yourself by posting to a thread for which you where the last poster) is also, usually "not cool"... unless there is a good reason, like breaking up a long tutorial / guide:wink:

Anything which doesn't contribute to the discussion is spam. Even if it's not against rules, it's generally rude and unsociable. :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i understand now. rules here is very professional. i'll just wait.

Back