Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Team work for pt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i want to develop pt by the team, i think anyone who like pt can join us and do your best..who want to try?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodluck with your project Rxaicy,

However i recommend you to post some more info..

- What kind of staff are you looking for ?
- What is the goal of this project ?
- Who is already in your staff ?
- etc etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry for my poor english,my dream is to set up the server like rpt.sandurr has his own team,so do i.in our forum, i see there are lots of people skillful at pt, such as bob,sunny,sheen,zan and so on.we can make a team ,why not we?Now, the team includes my friend (at least i think he is very great in pt) and i,anyone can join us,we weclone all of you.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am very happy to read your reply. I do not have a team as you. I only research and development alone. So I also want a team to study together and share it. Currently I do not have time to do it alone. Very happy to participate in your team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i use to mess around with a pt server but then stopped because my computer broke is their anyway i could join the team?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My problem is time, as I'm concentrating hard on my professional career these days. It seeps over into my "off" time more and more, but if that continues without reward, I may be looking for a change of direction. ;)

Sorry, I can't get too involved just yet. Thanks for asking. Good luck to any and all of you who can and do. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant read that langue haha.. but if its going to be english I would like to join ^^.
got some more freetime now. i owned universal pt with some friends but it were gone because we couldn't fix the bugs.. bit of a shame . xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The skins in the screenshots are the standard in chinese priston or it was made by you ? its very cool

Back