Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

teleport NPC Milter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to modify the level of teleport NPC Milter?

I have adresss .sin game 1980

004720DC |. 68 20E24004 PUSH OFFSET 0440E220 ; ASCII "Endless Tower"

thanks Help :D

Staff member
Reaction score
hmmm IDK exactly where the level is located but I can tell you a few steps that might help you find it:

Breakpoint all PUSH fieldNumber in your game. Some may be activated even if you teleport to anywhere, just disable them. Once you click teleport,you stop stop in the PUSH you once "breakpointed", near it should be some level comparison.

Another idea:

Place a memory breakpoint on read in the character table in game.exe, more precisely in the character's level location, when anything tries to read that value.

But Im not sure, is not this thing configured in the same place where you define the map level ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's the map level which determines if you can teleport to it or not. I'm not completely sure, but it should be.

I've seen modifications / cheats or such which unlock all teleports, but you find yourself frozen to the spawn point if you teleport to a map above your level anyway. ;)

Back