Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone tell me how to modify the connection protocol?

Reaction score
I want to use other GAME files to enter the game, but I can't enter. Who can tell me how to modify the connection protocol?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
theres a lot of different things to consider.
its not the protocol for one, its the port, you need to know what port its on and find that in hex within the exe and adjust, but not all instances are the same and some of the versions are not as simple that.

secondly. if the files dont line up they won't work correctly. they will get errors like features not working or features triggering errors/alerts.

the server and client need to match. i.e. 2707 server and 2707 client together.

Reaction score
Yes, I found the port of server and modified it to the port of GAME file, but I still couldn't connect. Why is this?

[QUOTE = Phatkone; 8875944]这里有很多不同的事情要考虑。
它不是一个协议,它的端口,你需要知道它的端口是什么,在exe中找到十六进制并进行调整,但并非所有实例都是相同的,有些版本并不那么简单。

其次。如果文件不排队,他们将无法正常工作。他们将会遇到诸如功能无法正常工作或功能触发错误/警报等错误。

服务器和客户端需要匹配。即2707服务器和2707客户端在一起。[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I found the port of server and modified it to the port of GAME file, but I still couldn't connect. Why is this?

Reaction score
QQ图片20180516012401 - Can anyone tell me how to modify the connection protocol? - RaGEZONE Forums
In this version, the login error can be displayed on the server. Where did it go wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where are the server and client downloaded?

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
that still doesnt help.
which VERSION.
is it the 3.19.8? etc etc from ept? kpt? bpt?

Anyway, the long and the short, the game and server need to match and be compiled FROM THE SAME SOURCE CODE

Back