Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Vietnam Priston Tale Client v10.57.2 No-XTrap of bobsobol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded PTVn-10572_No-XTrap.7z of bobsobol, when i entered username, password and lick Login to connect my game server, game terminated without any notice.

bobsobol or any one else could upload Vietnam Priston Tale Client v10.57.2 original (with xtrap or no xtrap fixed that's error) please

BTW, all link from this thread has been removed, I would be very grateful if you would reupload it again
http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/vietnam-priston-tale-client-complete-818406/

Thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant remove xtrap in client .

download xpt1855 and use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

download xpt1855 and use.

I have successfully run game client xpt1855 but I want to test with Vietnam Priston Tale Client v10.57.2 that the reason why i need it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did. So why can harmonica not?

If you still have X-Trap DLLs in the folder, it probably will shut-down because it detects that it is no longer forced to run. This is why you need to compile X-Trap into the game.exe from the source, because any changes will cause shutdown.

I think my patch only stops the client from quitting if X-Trap isn't found. But I still have the sources for the full client, and the two executables, so I'll try to get them uploaded to a new host before next week. If anyone can do so quicker, that would be appreciated. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry !
i want sad : you can remove xtrap in client.exe , if use tool remove xtrap by sonnb .

and you can remove xtrap with guide by Bob . :D

Back