Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Watch those new item skins.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hello all Team have create some new armors/robes. These Armors bellow are some of them.

Elven Armor:
swezid - Watch those new item skins. - RaGEZONE Forums

Flame Armor:

Glamour Robe:

King's Robe:

Metallic Robe:

Royal Armor (The Armor isnt done at all, the black background are just missing):

Hope you like them.

@The eXperiencePT Team.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sweet dude! You are actually gonna release them?! :O

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Nope I wont, but im just going to show you guys what i've got on my server ;)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Yea I know they are all pictures, but I wouldnt upload the real skins. Ofc have we got them, if I didnt shouldnt I show you guys on here. Lol :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
No they are in 3D format, and yes you can get them ingame. And no, I wont release any of these skins. When they are done .. I mean everything i'll take some SS ingame and show you all :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol google search

look my mix link -

lol

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Well, I can also do it in that way, but if my name is Flinta (which my ingame name always is in PT, and also swezid sometimes) will it be hard to get a pic from google at my name, cuz I havent upload a pic of myself on google, so go on get a "google pic" of all those skins...Lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Incorrect, what you have there are Bitmaps, not 3d models. and id like to remind you swez, you work for Me and Crawely....on Our server. I have created some 3d Models which i will release after they are done. We currently have a finished model called "Diamond Sword", the rendering on the sword the way i have done it allows it to be transparrent in game. It will also come with a skill attatched, usable by all classes (each class will have the same skill when using this weapon, it looks like valento's ice blast)

Another thing swez, when the items are ingame, people can just go and take the smd file and the bmp or tga skin file for it.

Back