Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapon holding .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know about char\tmABCD\M2Bip.inx.
but it have item limit per line 52 , any know how to fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by "item limit per line 52"?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh... you have something to decompress the INX back to INI? That doesn't look like the original INIs I'm used to at all. :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh... you have something to decompress the INX back to INI? That doesn't look like the original INIs I'm used to at all. :\
yes , we have it , we know only this way add new weapon , or you know another way add to .inx new weapon hoden?>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think we can help you without this tool, could you share it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think we can help you without this tool, could you share it?
what you mean can't help with out tool? tool is only from inx convert to inx,ini to edit it
i'm asking , anyone know how to fix item limit per line in inx file ?? becouse now its 52....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We don't have either tool or converted .ini you are using so all we can do is guess what's wrong. If you upload something like that we can actually test it.

Limit is most likely in game.exe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what you mean can't help with out tool? tool is only from inx convert to inx,ini to edit it
i'm asking , anyone know how to fix item limit per line in inx file ?? becouse now its 52....
If u are not willing to share what u have, how can u ask for help?? im sick of ppl asking and asking and downloading without giving anything back.
Ppl like to take and run

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SoyEdu
if someone ask help in server.exe fix bug , you will ask share all server?
@Vormav
you first time see this limit ??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Everything u need to make ur "full server" is here already, so dont be smart.
You have something that could HELP others, so if u dont wanna help, DONT ASK FOR HELP AS WELL!.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Kakdela
everything you have in your .ini file is against what we know about those files. Those .inx files contain animation data. Weapons are attached to bone located in hand by game.exe. This "limit" you are talking about have no sense. Why animation files would contain weapons IDs? Does this file even compile to .inx or is it some modification made by some private server?

If you are not going to share your tool or file at least than I call this a F A K E !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Vormav
you kidding me???
.inx have weapon anymation , if you add new iteme with new code, you need put this code in this .ini file
Action=Skill
Action=Attack
Action=Stop
Action=Run
and etc actions ....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, than why for example...

Code:
[Record.022]
Action=Walk
Weapons=WS104, WS108, WS110, WS113, WS117, WS120

...have only 6 items? Does that mean you can walk only with those 6 items? I call this one fat BS

As far as I know those .inx files contain animation data like "walking animation from 00:10:00 to 00:12:00"... or "attack animation from 00:15:00 to 00:16:30"...

If you are not willing to share one file than I don't know what you have there but it does not look like file from PT...

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
@Vormav: Those WS weapons are all crossbows..

@Kakdela: It would be polite if you shared the tool. I can see you would have more luck if you shared it..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still I don't think that his file have any sense... you would have to do that every time when you add item to items table but I never seen anyone doing it....and file header is different...

He will not share his file, its all he have. He does not understand it but he prefer to keep it for himself... he would like to eat cookie without actually eating it...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thats my point, if u know something about it, dont help him, he doenst deserve but i guess that would be funny to make some strange changes xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, PT usually determines 1h, 2h, bow, staff etc from the range, not a list of items. Those don't show in the source .ini we have from Yedang, but that doesn't mean they didn't add it to compiled .inx afterwards, or that some modified server client doesn't use an extended .inx format and have a custom .inx decompiler for their client.

Fact is, we have never seen anything like that released here. We have no practical experience to be able to help, and if he won't share what he is asking for assistance with, it's like saying "My crashed alien spaceship won't fly, how can I fix it?" on a contemporary engineering forum. What are they going to know without even seeing said ship?

Back