Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The xp and the drop doesnt work! HELP MEEE!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please remember to fill in the thread [tag] when you make a new thread guys. It may seem like it at times, but I'm not a machine, it does need to be done by hand. This one actually has the word which should be in the [tag] added to the title, so it can't be that hard to decide what kind of thread it is. :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
powew56,

Give us more information before asking the help.

- What server and client are you using?
- The char and field folder of both (server and client) are the same?
- Have you modified or changed something in it?
- In server, check the hotuk and gameserver (folder), If something is disabled or missing (like drops of monster in it information files)

Further than that, i don't know what could be causing it.
I never had this problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam using the mysterypristontale realse by suzzys. i havent changed anything in any folder. (iam a noob at this) the drops and xp didnt work from first time i logged in! :/ but i will look around in the hotuk file!<3

Reaction score
Why is everyone having problems with this now?

When I made it, it all worked fine, I tested it again a few days ago, using the virtual server image and it works...

Did you change every IP in the hotuk to your server lan ip address?

Even the stuff down the bottom?

Code:
*LOGIN_SERVER_IP 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6
*SYSTEM_IP 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6
*SERVER_LINK_IP 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6 10.1.1.6

Change every ip that is 10.1.1.6 to your virtual servers lan IP address

Back