Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yearly checkup: Who is still kicking?

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Well I started to look around the source, hopefully I'll be able to develop it and share it with you guys. I never thought that I would be excited to look at a code [emoji23] maybe one of you will be able to help my with my post at the help section.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Where is the 'Bobsobol'?. For I much desire to speak with him...

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
haha get in line, i don't think he visits this corner of the interwebs anymore

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I still creep from time to time. I have not been been super active since 2006-2008 but I am trying to get back into the game. I finally remembered my password :8:

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I cant download it past 12%... XD...

"Whats Going On!?!?"

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
HA.. i understand that, Sheen... In fact i thought i would be posting it on another topic XD...

But regarding what you said, i really think that good vases will usualy break one day or another... Maybe even we ourselves are but mere shadows of those more brilliant times...

But i think it is incredible, that the "Sheen" had the verve and took his time to respond my miserable self...

So, take it, "Si Hib", it will protect you.. You should take it,take it, Si Hib!!

I can say, to Sunny, and to Bobsobol and Vormav and to you, that the The Force of the Universe shall not leave you, and that the Numen from the Stars shall enlighten you...

Back