Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Yearly checkup: Who is still kicking?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there RZ friends, its been a while since i dip my feet into this forum. I see a few of the core members are still around and active, figuered i would see who was still developing for PT nowadays. I see a few of the older servers are still going and most of them running T5,10class wich is great real happy to see that. I also see some of the server(s) hold a monopoly :wink: which has its benefits aswell.

Anywho, i always get the tingles for PT and last few weeks i've been thinking about getting back into the dev world (if i can find any of my flash drives with files.... god knows i was always 10 years behind on cloud storage.). I'm most interested (atm) with some of the edits ive seen around for maps/game detail which gets my blood going! :laugh:

With that being said, is there any stable releases of anything out at the moment? Or is everything still tight knit?

Hope you are all doing well, and progressing in both PT and real life. Cheers.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
I'm alive... I think?
Anyone able to check up on my vitals?

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Apparently I am =3.. My heart stopped a couple of times, and i stopped paying attention to "priston tale stuff", but i live =D... I my time i have surely known the tricks and the mornings, and the taste of both maces and apples...

Acutally, i mean actually (but thats kind of acute XDD), today (2/28/2018) i received an email that says like "your message box is full".. and i remembered all those good times...

(i tried to recover the password a couple of times.. but since i am an "idiot savage" (not an "idiot savant".. hehe..), in the 4th attempt i did it :)... (hehe... "idiot savage" is funny XD... in a party i had said that "that dude is squeezed up in a fecal position", and an older dude said "oh, you mean fetal position, right?", and i replied "no, it is a fecal position indeed" XDDD...))

And I remembered the warm hearted bobsobol, and the Excellent SunnyZ, and that wretched and terrible SheenBR...

Nowadays i make models for anatomy related apps (and sometimes an architectural visualization), and i have a "pet game" on UE4 (its not about pets, i meant that this game is my pet) XDDD, but i always remember fondly of those times, when me and SunnyZ made the PT items glow and shine, those times when I and SheenBR mocked each other, and that revolutionary Vormav armor plugin, or when i made the Atalanta ride that doglike beast...

And i made a lot of items and maps, but i wanted to make or at least edit, the animations and characters for PT, but, to make it, i kind of had to be some sort of "stockholm hacker" or something.. and as i was learning other stuff i stumbled into that OGRE engine, and after some time, UDK and now UE4.. And i really was not interessed much on Priston Tale stuff.. But that PT modding stuff was a lovely time really... Sometimes i made some PT maps for people that contacted me.. but that was all.. By the time i was making those weapons or armors or maps i did not play PT anymore really...

But yeah, i really have to go to sleep now xd... But if you guys think of a "comemorative" map/field, i would gladly make it, just for fun...

That post made me remember of this scene from that old Hobbit animation XDD...

Edit: About "the tricks and the mornings, and the taste of maces and apples"
(it is not "maces" (maça) really, it is "pastry" (massa), but, for me the mace suits better, and it sounds just the same xd..)

Last edited:
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
flashback and a half ahah. anyone else still alive?

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I started to re-code PTEmu based on PT Source. I already have NPCs spawning, and world update just like it does on official servers. But Im having problems trying to translate the animation stuff from C++ to C#. If anyone would like to help me, I would apreciate very much. I know the functions and all, just dont understand very much about C
ScreamingFox
Still listening to indian music? rsrsrsr

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Well, I started to re-code PTEmu based on PT Source. I already have NPCs spawning, and world update just like it does on official servers. But Im having problems trying to translate the animation stuff from C++ to C#. If anyone would like to help me, I would apreciate very much. I know the functions and all, just dont understand very much about C
@<i><b><a href="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333362499.html" target="_blank">ScreamingFox</a></b></i>
Still listening to indian music? rsrsrsr

Not much, but i like the bansuri...

About the programming stuff, i have a tip that can be useful..

You should study or at least research about the stuff you want to learn, each day, as early as you can in the morning, for 6 months, everyday, without skipping a single day.. Try to have positive thoughts as you study..
Before you study (as early as you can in the morning, just as the sun is rising), you should sing this hymn..

(OBS: There is a verse missing on this video.. It is up to you to find the missing verse)

On the last day of this 6 months ritual, repeat the following sentence ten thousand times (10000 or a miryad) (in this single day):
"OM HRIM AIM HRIM SARASWATYAY NAMAHA"

You will have favorable results... In my case, i even learned how to make proceduraly generated maps, a chat system, an inventory system, an aiming system, a climbing system, a rope-hanging (like "spider man") system, the cellular automata, diffusion-limited aggregation, etc... and i am not the brightest bulb on the tree...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey ScreamingFox good to see you

I'm trying to make your Babel's relic a little bigger.

I'm using 3dsmax 2010 should I use 2008? Which program would you use to "expand" it a little?

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Hey ScreamingFox good to see you

I'm trying to make your Babel's relic a little bigger.

I'm using 3dsmax 2010 should I use 2008? Which program would you use to "expand" it a little?

You can use either one.. Re-scale the object at sub-object level (re-scale the objects elements (select the object, convert it to an editable poly, and press '5' and then ctrl+A, and then re-scale) and not the object itself).. Re-scaling the object can mess with the pivot, so you will probably have to alter the pivot's position after you re-scale...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having problems with the convertion, it causes a mess on the texture place, because I have to convert from SMD to ASE to 3ds file.

Strangely when I tried to scale the fury axe on the 3D Object Converter 6.40 I could do it with no bugs.
When I tried on this spear it caused DC when logged.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Strange... perhaps you are doing something funny in the process..

Edit:
topic:

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
My personal preference would be;

I dont listen to drum-and-bass much, but i liked when i was making my mecha-sandworm (it is a giant robotic sandworm, with a control room and a death ray cannon in a shielded "head") xd...

I think it was "Skrillex" that i was listening when i was doing this mecha-sandworm... Its like "vwo0o-tch-tch-tch-thc-tch-tchowm-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vwooosh-p-p-p-pawn-pawnpawnpawn-vuvuvuvuvuvuvuvuvu-vreeeee-vreeee-vreeee-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-vum" or something like this.. i dont remember the name...

I remember this dubstep by some Thor dude... its cute and funny xd..

sheen: Nice, but i rather this one..

Oh, and, if you havent already, try to watch that animation movie "Arjun: The Warrior Prince".. it is very nice, in my opinion..
jeanpm: Try with this one, it has a MAX file so you wont need to convert... It is for 3dsMax2011 or newer..

(isnt the fury axe (the axe from the monster) the same axe as the level 100 quest axe?)

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
Wow I haven't visit this forum for so long. It's nice to see so old members still being active.
Is anyone know if bobsobol is still active?
SunnyZ your developments are incredible, I've seen some videos on your youtube channel and it's very interesting.
May I ask what are you currently working on? I might help.

Back