Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    My PCLocation
    2,191Posts

Donald J Trump? Next U.S. President?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

As most of you know Donald Trump is running for President in America, and he is leading in national polls not by a little but by a lot! How do you feel about him? Many people don't like or agree with him because he speaks freely, and has no filter. Which is known as not being politically correct, in other words he says things that most want to say but wont in fear of offending people or in some cases being racist.

Personally I support, how about you? Opinions?
    Thanks, Danny

Rest In Peace, To my dog Sparky. Never forgotten <3

True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    418Posts

Re: Donald J Trump? Next U.S. President?

i think he will fit great as a president but the racism part doesnt make you one.

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    New YorkLocation
    16Posts

Not a chance! He may be leading Republican polls but highly doubt he would lead at a national level. Speaking freely is fine and dandy but not when it makes you look like a racist and an idiot I mean you have a country that last week was considering banning him from entry who also happens to be a major ally. Yes he is a billionaire but other than that what does he really offer? The only thing I can see him doing is putting the country back on the wrong track.

Every time I see someone say Obama is a bad President I have to ask how. I think he did a decent job considering the do nothing congress he has had.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

NO TO DONALD TRUMP! He would put Muslims in concentration camps and make America the worst violator of human rights ever. His policies suck and Donald Trump just sucks as a person. No to DOnald Trump!

MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    4Posts

If Donald Trump becomes president, I will microwave every electronic in my house including the microwave itself.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    984Posts

I sure hope so, it's not just his policies, he is a man who doesn't back down and this sure going to restore America's glory and will help promote world wide peace, it might not seem that way but when there's a STRONG person in charge of the free world, who might seem a lunatic - hostiles will be afraid to act, it's good trust me.
    I favor both Trump and Cruz, both will do a great job.
    PHP<3
    Looking for PHP developers for code reviews, PM me

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    2,083Posts

To be perfectly honest, I think that Trump's election will be the start of a civil war.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,064Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luxray View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I think that Trump's election will be the start of a civil war.
    Agreed.

And with the supposed figure of leadership being (again) another old and angry life retard millionaire, I am sure many people will fear the USA, its governments, its military powers even more so than ever.

Trump, Hillary, Rubio etc. just show how DEAD and DESPERATE times have become, the old and the young held in the sway of this madness.

Oh, and yeah, see what you think of this, trump noobs.
    A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Fuck the government. A coalition of lying elitists who sold out long time ago and chase nothing but excuses when shit hits the fan.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

Man I love getting arise out of people it's a good quality lol All caps and dislikes doesn't phase me little man! Come on all caps some more let me see it haha Most of Alabama is conservative but more and more liberals show their faces every day! Come to think of it Sanders is a liberal!

Ya he's liberal, he want's to steal from the wealthy and give to the poor... increase minimum wage to 15$ an hour, that's pure conservative. I'm laughing so hard reading his views and points on the economy and money! The problem is the government and always will be. You serve 1 term you get health insurance and security for the rest of your life, our soldiers fight for out country and can't get a job once leaving the military. Yea Sanders is a winner, NOT!

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwoody View Post
    Man I love getting arise out of people it's a good quality lol All caps and dislikes doesn't phase me little man! Come on all caps some more let me see it haha Most of Alabama is conservative but more and more liberals show their faces every day! Come to think of it Sanders is a liberal!

Ya he's liberal, he want's to steal from the wealthy and give to the poor... increase minimum wage to 15$ an hour, that's pure conservative. I'm laughing so hard reading his views and points on the economy and money! The problem is the government and always will be. You serve 1 term you get health insurance and security for the rest of your life, our soldiers fight for out country and can't get a job once leaving the military. Yea Sanders is a winner, NOT!
    Raising the minimum wage isn't conservative, conservatives hate the minimum wage. Raising the minimum wage IS LIBERAL and most liberals support it because everybody gets a right to live. Bernie is for ending veteran homelessness and unemployment. There's no such thing as STEALING FROM THE WEALTHY. It's called progressive taxation. Wealthy people need to pay their fair share of taxes.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    My PCLocation
    2,191Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 917893678251 View Post
    Raising the minimum wage isn't conservative, conservatives hate the minimum wage. Raising the minimum wage IS LIBERAL and most liberals support it because everybody gets a right to live. Bernie is for ending veteran homelessness and unemployment. There's no such thing as STEALING FROM THE WEALTHY. It's called progressive taxation. Wealthy people need to pay their fair share of taxes.
    But the thing I disagree with is, if you're wealthy it means you've worked hard and probably achieved a high level of education to obtain a position in life to make you wealthy, why should you be taxed more than someone that is just making it by? I see where they're coming from, but it's really not right in my opinion...
    Thanks, Danny

Rest In Peace, To my dog Sparky. Never forgotten <3

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    But the thing I disagree with is, if you're wealthy it means you've worked hard and probably achieved a high level of education to obtain a position in life to make you wealthy, why should you be taxed more than someone that is just making it by? I see where they're coming from, but it's really not right in my opinion...
    Or you just inherited money. That's not the point. Bernie has a problem with the wealthiest 1% owning a huge portion of the American economy. Tax them more and the government gets more money. It's basically replacing Reagonomics with bernieomics. Wealth in economics doesn't flow from top to bottom. That's the problem of America.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    MERICALocation
    741Posts

I didn't inherit crap or do I want to be the richest man! My family is all the riches I need! People are always worried with what others have and they don't! I could be a rich mofo but I hate school! Money causes issues and those issues I do not want! Some of the stuff Sanders says makes sense but most of is kinda dumb, in the end we all get shafted. Look at Obama he told all kinds of lies, how hes going to do this and that.... Does the total opposite of what he said lol

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    In a boxLocation
    1,547Posts

If you're comparing BERNIE SANDERS TO OBAMA, then you are wrong here. DId you know?
    Bernie was the longest independent senator in Vermont's history
    Bernie marched on Washington during MLK's speech
    Bernie voted against all wars
    Bernie has the largest independent contributions from voters
    Bernie has never lied on his policies

Alpha MaleRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    2,083Posts

Honestly, the elections are america in a nutshell (and please do not be offended if you're an american citizen that is capable of independent and rational thought).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement