Donald J Trump? Next U.S. President?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GammaRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    3,970Posts

Re: Donald J Trump? Next U.S. President?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Trump is an absolute living meme.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    24Posts

I really hope that Trump feels the bern. I mean even Charles Koch agrees with Sanders on 2 points.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    152Posts

Donald Trump is a serious danger for the society.

We already live in a world full of haters and snake. We live in a world where racism and discrimination is normal. A world where people with tinted color can't find a job. A world where black people don't seem confidential compared to white people.

Donald Trump for president? More hate in the world
    Donald Trump hates a certain group of people. Example: He really said that a muslim should be denied from the United States. Even de muslims who already live and were born in the United States. In his mind every muslims is a terrorist. He is a short-sighted person.

Conclusion:
    Donald Trump for president might be a third world war.
    "The difference between masters [Maritnmine, Leon] and a beginner is simple to explain. Masters has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

- Sir Yesser, nominated for presidency 2020

SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yesser View Post
    Donald Trump is a serious danger for the society.

We already live in a world full of haters and snake. We live in a world where racism and discrimination is normal. A world where people with tinted color can't find a job. A world where black people don't seem confidential compared to white people.

Donald Trump for president? More hate in the world
    Donald Trump hates a certain group of people. Example: He really said that a muslim should be denied from the United States. Even de muslims who already live and were born in the United States. In his mind every muslims is a terrorist. He is a short-sighted person.

Conclusion:
    Donald Trump for president might be a third world war.
    I do agree that Trump is a racist bigot who has never set foot in the real world to see that there is more to life than owning hotels and buying all 10 of your ex-wives bigger boobs.

However, I just want to mention that one of your comments is very stupid and one-sided to a huge debate.
    "A world where people with tinted color can't find a job. A world where black people don't seem confidential compared to white people."

Gonna put my comment in here on this racist remark just so it doesn't affect the debate itself.
    Spoiler:
    Racism is a thing that affects anyone and everyone. Anyone can be a victim of racism, not just black people or minorities. There is this stupid idea going around in uneducated people's minds that assumes that "only non-white people are victims of racism". That assumption in and of itself is an idea based 100% solely on racism. I am white, I have family member and friends who are white who cannot find a job. This is a world where everyone is discriminated against. The idea that all white police officers are evil and they all go after black people, is ridiculous and unprecedented and most of all, racist.
    Not all fuckboys are heartless, some are just heartbroken.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    24Posts

Racism and discrimination are different things. White people can be discriminated against but you can't say that white people have reverse racism or whatever. There is no such thing as reverse racism. You can only be racist if you're in power.

On topic: Did trump really just call out the pope? I mean when is ISIS ever going to attack the Vatican!
    Last edited by thisisoutrageou; 20-02-16 at 08:12 PM.

SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thisisoutrageou View Post
    Racism and discrimination are different things. White people can be discriminated against but you can't say that white people have reverse racism or whatever. There is no such thing as reverse racism. You can only be racist if you're in power.
    I'm just going to leave that unprecedented and stupid comment with this, so we can continue the actual debate.
    Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster
    Nothing about power there.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    152Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
    I'm just going to leave that unprecedented and stupid comment with this, so we can continue the actual debate.
    Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster
    Nothing about power there.
    Dear sir Wreckless,

You could try to hide it or something like that, but it's a fact that some black people aren't trusted like white people. Just think about it.
    "The difference between masters [Maritnmine, Leon] and a beginner is simple to explain. Masters has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yesser View Post
    Dear sir Wreckless,

You could try to hide it or something like that, but it's a fact that some black people aren't trusted like white people. Just think about it.
    Nobody is hiding anything, it's a fact that some white people aren't trusted like black people. But like I said, this is a whole different debate, let's get back on topic.

We can all agree that Donald Trump is the worst Presidential candidate since George Bush.

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    24Posts

Donald Trump would be bad for Christians. Even the pope in the vatican said that Trump isn't a real christian.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    152Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless View Post
    Nobody is hiding anything, it's a fact that some white people aren't trusted like black people. But like I said, this is a whole different debate, let's get back on topic.

We can all agree that Donald Trump is the worst Presidential candidate since George Bush.
    The worst. I totally agree with you.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,450Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thisisoutrageou View Post
    This isn't to do with the debate, so a mod feel free to delete
    Spoiler:
    there is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is the discrimation against someone's race. Caucasian is a race (white people) and it can be discriminated against and it is, this is racism no matter what way you look at it. Society has got this prejudgment that racism can only be against anyone who isn't white, this is wrong and small minded.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    152Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    This isn't to do with the debate, so a mod feel free to delete
    Spoiler:
    there is no such thing as reverse racism. Racism is the discrimation against someone's race. Caucasian is a race (white people) and it can be discriminated against and it is, this is racism no matter what way you look at it. Society has got this prejudgment that racism can only be against anyone who isn't white, this is wrong and small minded.
    Isn't it a part of the politic? Politic -> President. Do you feel the connection between it?

MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    24Posts

It's on topic now!
    I mean Donald J Trump wouldn't be a bad president if Congress could block all his Xos.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    MA, USLocation
    150Posts

honesty is the best policy. << that's Trump. I want to see how he will control the USA.

SubscriberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    The WastelandLocation
    1,369Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyX View Post
    honesty is the best policy. << that's Trump. I want to see how he will control the USA.
    Trump is not an honest man, he's a flip flopper. One day he's pro choice the next day he is pro life. He will make a bigger mess out of what the country already is. Riots will ensue, terrorism will be even worse because of his lack of respect for Islam, ISIS will grow stronger in the United States. Trump is an abomination to, not just the United States, but to society as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement